formal makeup! (pics of dress included!)

rachie

hey girls i decided to come on here n ask for some recommendations of what makeup i should use to go with my formal dress?? here's my dress:
IM000922.jpg

IM000923.jpg

and as most of you guys have seen here is a pic of me:
IM000921.jpg

in this pic im wearing blacktrack fluidline, mac bronze bronzer, px mascara and i think lip conditioner in summerfete?? so any recs would begreat!! thanks everyone!

p.s i was thinking of wearing maybe fake eyelashes?

OHHH and since this pic, ive dyed my hair darkest brown-almost black
winks.gif

caRpediEm17

umm im not like pro at this but ill tell you what i think haha...first of all, your dress is gorgeous! umm second...i think low key makeup would be better BECAUSE your dress is so bright and colorful...the false lashes sound like a good idea...and then i would think about maybe juSs like a brown smokey eye and maybe like a peach lipgloss maybe?...your makeup though in your pic looks fine how it is and with falsies would look beautiful! sorry i couldnt be more help...but i think you will look great...you should post a picture of how everything turned out!

Miss_MAC

i really love that dress....i would go with something low key i think..use like champagne colors on the eyes...like retrospeck or bagatelle...brown liner..not black. Bronzer/skinfinish in shimpagne..and i agree on peach lipgloss...that would be so hot!

MACreation

I had a similar dress and did a similar look for a wedding a few weeks ago. I have dark brown hair and same skintone as you with my tan, a little more greenish eyes, some waves in my hair, same length. But his look would be flattering on anyone!

Era all over lid.
Mulch in crease.
Nylon on browbone.
Parrot as liner smudged up.
A little stubborn brown eyeliner to line upper and lower lashes smudged in with brush.
I used a little bit of bronzer, and a light lip, with frolick l/s and spice liner.

I hope this helps
smiles.gif
The lashes would look amazing with any look you choose, please let us know how it turns out!

Pink_minx

I think you should either go for a natural look or smokey eye look. By the way you are beautiful! I think just going natural like in the pic you took would look good.

user4

I Think Neutral Is The Best Way To Go For Something Like This... I Like Miss Mac's Combo But Maybe You May Want To Add A Little Bit Of The Blue-greenish Like Macreations

MACgirl

Firstly i love that dress!! second your gorgoues!! all the suggestions above are awsome, heres my lil point of view..

eyes-
stilife paint or bare canvas
shroom all over eye
contrast eyeshadow as top and bottom liner
lucky green eyeshadow dusted softly in the crease
white wheat eyeshadow in the inner corners of eyes

cheeks-
irridesent pressed powder in ice
or
minerlize skinfinish in porcelin pink

lips-
dreamy liplass
or nymphette lipglass

btw contrast eyeshadow liner will make your eyes look so gooooooood trust me on that, and def go with flase eyelashes...

2_pink

Hmm..im thinking soft waves for hair (even though you didnt ask for that..sorry), then some bronzes or golds for the eyes to pick up from the dress, black fluidline on top, dark brown or black mascara (top & bottom lashes..tons!!), a nice pinkish-bronzer for the cheeks, and a pretty pinky peach gloss with some blended lipliner to hold. Add shimmer where needed (cheeks, eyes, shoulders...)

I think if you put greens,blues or teals on your eyes then it will be too much cuz thats the primary tone in the dress, but if you pick up the golds in it then it will look natural but beautiful.

Btw, love the dress.

Pinksweetie

um the dress is very pretty but I say go with fake eyelashes and light colors cause u have really pretty eyes hope this helps

Hawkeye

I would personally use COCO pigment from lashline to crease and use duck e/l and black mascara

for some reason i think that simple thing would look so hot on you.

and pink lips.