Foundation Colors-Help me

ItsASecret

Hey everyone, this is my first post, but I've been stalking you all for awhile now. Anyways I need some help.

I bought the Select SPF 15 foundation by the recommendation of a MA, and after 3 days it's made me break out really bad. I phoned the mac store and they offered to exchange/refund my product. However, the problem is that I live 2.5 hours away from the closest mac store and I wont be going back any time soon, so we came to an agreement to do the exchange through mail. I told them that I wanted to exchange for another foundation and they warned me that the colors aren't the same. I was considering exchanging for the Studio Fix Fluid, so this is where I need your guy's help. I'm an NC25 in the Select SPF, what would you think I would be in the Studio Fix, based on your personal experience.

I've tried comparing the shades on their website, and the Select SPF looks alot darker, but I also have a bad graphics card on my computer. Your help would be amazing! Thanks!

ItsASecret

I do! But not a very good one since I don't actually have a camera, and this is the only one without alot of contrast, hope it helps, and thanks!

new1.jpg

maxipoodle1

well the only thing I can say that I recently bought the Select SPF foundation in NC40 and I am a NC40 in Studio Fix fluid and powder, and the Select SPF was way LIGHTER>?!..so yeah thats all I can say maybe you truly are an NC25 or maybe even NC20 in Studio Fix FLuid...maybe?----hope that helped girly!
winks.gif