Foundation help for PPP skin

RockabillyQueen

I have a foundation matching problem myself. im very fair, and even the lightest shade seem too dark, especially with winter coming up, what little pigment i had in my face has disapeared, so now i have that dumb line between my face and neck. what should i do to get rid of it?? i have a cool to neutral skin tone and am currently using estee lauder double wear in the shade shell. and i heard that MAC is really bad for your skin, and i have bad enough skin as it is. so any ideas??
thanks
<3Gina

MACtastic

Have you tried using a tinted moisturizer? Most people really don't need full on foundation for every day use. I often recommend tinted moisturizers to customers with very fair skin (actually, I find myself suggesting them to almost everyone that walks in looking for foundation because I really don't like the idea of it for every day, but that's besides the point :p ) because they are sheer and pretty gosh darn foolproof. Tarte and Laura Mercier make the best tinted moisturizers in my opinion. Find your shade the same way you find foundation...by testing it on your jawline. HTH

And if you really desire the full coverage of foundation, just totally ignore my spiel :p

kimmy

have you tried any mineral makeups? you can get some free samples at http://www.everdayminerals.com all you have to pay is shipping! you can get the lighter shades and mix them to match your skin
greengrin.gif

lovemetodeath

Definatly give the mineral make up foundations a shot. I am normally the lightest shade in most foundation (NC15) and find that in mineral make up i am the 2nd or 3rd shade up from the lightest.

Two comapnies i know do very light shades are everyday minerals and JLynne and both foundations give good coverage range from sheer to full

Ambi

MAC shades are too dark for me but L'oreal Infallible in "Porcelain" is perfect, it's a really good foundation too, good coverage. I also like Max Factor foundations, they have some really light ones too.

Latest posts