foundation question clinique/clairins to mac/other

HapaDynazty

i usually wear clinique/clairins foundation - my skin is sensitive, i tried mac a couple years ago for their foundation - and it made me break out - well i want to try it again to see...... because clinique/clairins although doesnt break me out doesnt have a good color range.

true radience clairins foundation in 02

i take clinique superfit foundation in vanilla/neutral.
and staymatte powder in beige.

see my skin is weird, it would seem "light" with the foundations i use - which it pretty much is..but everytime a foundation gets picked for me its to "pink" or "whitish". nothings ever right on my skin.

what kind of foundation should i try??

i was looking into mac studio fix fluid spf 15
and also mac face and body foundation AND
face and body foundation from Makeup forever

i really wanted to look into using a different foundation..

i have combo skin. pretty oily in nose and chin area...

greekskatula

to tell you the truth, i went to the dermotologist for my acne and he asked me what foundation i was using. i told him clinique and surprizingly hes like omg no use mac that stuff is so much better for your skin.

sooo i switched over for that reason..

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekskatula
to tell you the truth, i went to the dermotologist for my acne and he asked me what foundation i was using. i told him clinique and surprizingly hes like omg no use mac that stuff is so much better for your skin.

sooo i switched over for that reason..

REALLY?? which mac one do you use now? i have sensitive combo skin with very oily tzone and i break out.

floweryu

Why don't you go to Prescriptives and ask for a custom blend foundation? I am also quite pale and could not find anything that suited my tan, then I went to Macy's and thy Prescriptives guy spent around 30min making my foundation and powder. I am really satisfied with what I got. You can also ask for a blend with no oil if your skin is too oily.

Latest posts