Foundation Recommendations

Jana.Ice

I can never find the right sort of foundation for my skin. I usually end up getting something that is too red, or too yellow in colour. I can never find something that is in between. My skin is quite pale in colour and has a sort of pale creamy colour to it. Its the best way I can describe it. And I have a medium amount of acne. I don't really have any pictures or anything, so yeah. But anyway, could someone maybe recommend a foundation that would be good for acne covered skin? Also, a colour would be nice as well.

Shimmer

I use ID bare minerals, and love it, though if you're allergic to bismuth it's not so nice. :/

ette

Try MAC Studio Fix or MAC Face and Body in the "N" tones. They are neutral/mix of pink and yellow undertones.

Oonie

I also like Precriptives Custom Blend. It comes in liquid, loose and pressed powder.

Bootyliciousx

i think liquid foundation is the best to cover up acne or use a concelear on the acne and dark spots and cover the rest with liquid. have you tried the SPF Mac foundations and I heard the body and face foundation covers good but not cakey

MissMisah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Try MAC Studio Fix or MAC Face and Body in the "N" tones. They are neutral/mix of pink and yellow undertones.

ive been thinking about trying the mac face and body foundation. is it better than their other foundations? how does it compare to makeupforever's face and body?

ette

^Some people hate it, others love it. It is sheerer than other MAC foundations.

Shawna

If you have acne, I'd second trying the mineral makeup. It helps to not clog pores and create more acne. I don't have acne, but I do have really bad excema. When I switched to mineral makeup, it cleared up completely. If you try everydayminerals.com and look under custom kits, you can get a free sample kit by just paying postage on it. It is worth it to find your shade and try it out to see if you react to it.

Latest posts