Foundation recs Best MAC.

sel00187

I bought Studio Fix powder about a month ago, and I'm lovin it! however, when ive applied it, it looks a bit powdery on my face so im thinkin i need to buy the studio fix spray? however, what would be the best foundation for me i want a matt finish and i dont want it to look cakey when its on. i bought the 187 brush yesterday, so i need a foundation that has a matte finish, i need medium coverage i think but i want it to look natural. when i went to the MAC counter she tried some studio fix fluid on me and said it looked too heavy and gave me the powder version instead. any info would be greatly appreciated thank you.
wavey.gif

scrapbookromance

hm thats interesting, I find SFF to be not cakey at all. I use my 187 to apply it. maybe ask for a sample in your color and try it yourself at home? I have two samples right now I'm working with til I get my own bottle of it, and I just shake the little container a bit so that some sticks to the lid, and then I dip the tips of my 187 into it juuuuust a bit. pat it all over my face quickly, and start buffing!!

I heard that Fix+ gives an instant dewy look, or reduces the powdery look

Temptasia

SFF looks great but it broke me out.
ssad.gif

Definitely try the Fix+ if the powder version works for you.

sel00187

I want to try Fix+ I love SFF but i think i may have been using the wrong brush to apply it (it was only a cheap one with a gift set from superdrugs or boots) Are most counters weird about giving samples or should I go to a MAC store, we're lucky theres a MAC store and 2 counters about 10-20 mins away from me.

Latest posts