Foundation thats "club/sweatproof"

Is their a foundation that is really sweat proof i wear select tint because its sheer but im lookin for something that will keep my face flawless even after a night at the club after im all sweaty and stuff lol i have this one vein that omg sticks out when i dance and it annoys me soo much ! lol plzz help

I've never tried any other mac foundation but i live in florida and u dont have to go to the club to start sweatin lol jus walk outside plz help

koolkatz

It might've been recently discontinued, but Almay Amazing Lasting foundation really lasts! Although I'm not sure any foundation will cover a vein sticking out... LOL

bellaetoile

what skin tone are you?

when i was in sephora like two years ago, they randomly matched me to a shade of IMAN brand stick foundation, that was relatively heavy coverage, very waterproof, and made my skin look flawless. i think its something in the $30 range. i'm pretty sure they explained to me that IMAN makeup worked well with skin tones that were darker though, so i'm not sure. i'm an nc42 if that helps. but i've had this stick foundation forever, and used to wear it to raves (back in my raver days) and concerts, and it wouldn't budge, especially with fix+ over it. hope this helps.

like idk i have viens on my face that are so noticeable lol i wanna cover them and the select tint covers just a little and select coverage concealer doesnt work either ive seen mac girls with makeup on and their skin looks flawless i havent had time to really ask cuz the pro store is always soo packed lol and im usually lookin at eyeshadows hmm im nc35

Latest posts