Foundations or Powders that hold up in Summer Heat?

IslandGirl77

Right now I'm using Studio Fix compact in NC40. It is soooo hot here in South Carolina!!! I've been putting on my Studio Fix with a brush so I don't put so much on. But, it's so hot here it still melts off my face. Plus, it's been making my face break out from the heat and sweating. Does anybody have any suggestions for a light make-up I can use on my face that will still look good, but not melt away? I would just not wear anything on my face at all, but I have blemishes that I need to cover.

Wattage

I find Select Moisturcover stays pretty well just to spot cover after applying moisterizer and sunscreen. I have been using it, paired with a little blot powder and things seem to be OK. It stays on - even in the sweltering heat at the gym. I wore BE to the gym yesterday and I am not kidding that it literally melted right off my face. GROSS.

greengrin.gif

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Right now I'm using Studio Fix compact in NC40. It is soooo hot here in South Carolina!!! I've been putting on my Studio Fix with a brush so I don't put so much on. But, it's so hot here it still melts off my face. Plus, it's been making my face break out from the heat and sweating. Does anybody have any suggestions for a light make-up I can use on my face that will still look good, but not melt away? I would just not wear anything on my face at all, but I have blemishes that I need to cover.

I have blemishes too and I find that Double Wear by Estee Lauder works great!!! It is water proof so when you sweat, it does not come off. The downside is that it is more difficult to wash off but it's worth it.

melly_x

Double Wear is great, doesnt budge ALL day even in the heat..it stays looking great for around 10 hours with no touch ups
smiles.gif
it is full coverage though..

Latest posts