Free To Be vs. Sweetie Cake

BlahWah

I'm not able to get either of the quads now, but I always keep an eye out for quads and am wondering if I ever had to choose, which would you suggest I get? I like the SC quad but I think I can somehow simulate the colours, but I'm not sure if FTB will stand out much on me, or that it won't turn out a bit muddy. I've already got the Inventive quad, but I really like the FTB title e/s (blue one)! I actually most like the blue e/s in each quad.

I'm NC35, and here's a pic for reference (I'm horribly unphotogenic, so please excuse the pic!).

041706-ReflectoIdolEyesBuddingBeautyVexFlirtyNumberWhiteOpalclose-aw.JPG

Thanks for your comments!

Jennifer Mcfly

I didn't get the Sweetie Cake quad but I did get the Free to Be quad when it came out and I love it. The colors are so unique! I wound up going back a few weeks later for the Inventive Eyes quad but I love the Free to Be quad much better! It's a little more versatile and it's great for day time!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I didn't get the Sweetie Cake quad but I did get the Free to Be quad when it came out and I love it. The colors are so unique! I wound up going back a few weeks later for the Inventive Eyes quad but I love the Free to Be quad much better! It's a little more versatile and it's great for day time!

That's what I've been thinking! My main fear is Free To Be e/s looking strange on me b/c of the grey in it. Thanks for your thoughts Jennifer!

Latest posts