fuller lips?

kimmy

i've never really been happy with my lips because they just look...small to me.

i know there's the trick of putting a dot of high shine gloss in the center of the lower lip to make them look fuller, but it just doesn't add the kind of volume i want.

i also know that there's lipglosses out there [like from rimmel for example] that are supposed to make your lips look fuller...is rimmel the only cosmetic company that has something like that? and has anyone ever tried something like this?

or any tips on how to make them look fuller with just basic makeup is cool too
smiles.gif

blueyedlady87

Du Wop Lip Venom is supposed to be really great. You can get it on Sephora.com. I know Sephora also sells Lip Fusion which is supposed to be great too. I tried a brand called Nixie made by Beverly Hills Cosmetic Co. and I didn't notice a huge difference. It just tingles and swells them a bit. Good luck finding one you like! <3 Also, smalll lips can be really sexy too. My aunt has tiny lips and she's gorgeous.

joytheobscure

duwop lip venom is kind of neat I like using that,except it comes in such a tiny tiny vial its almost not worth it. Mac glass and revlon superlustrous gloss really seems to make mine look bigger.

Pink_minx

Duwop Lip venomis good, my bf noticed my lips were a bit plump! It does come in a small vial but you only need a lil bit of it. I dont put too much cause I dont like my lips TOOO GLOSSY! so you jjust need a lil bit of it. you should try it.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Duwop Lip venomis good, my bf noticed my lips were a bit plump! It does come in a small vial but you only need a lil bit of it. I dont put too much cause I dont like my lips TOOO GLOSSY! so you jjust need a lil bit of it. you should try it.

I've seen this at Sephora. Maybe I should get some..
It has been in some magazines lately too.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
or any tips on how to make them look fuller with just basic makeup is cool too
smiles.gif

Line slightly outside your natural lip line & concentrate your gloss in the center of your lips instead of all over.

ette

lip venom is sooo good, its painfull though hahaha. another one to try is lip injection by too faced.

Christina Victoria

Line your lips (with a pencil just a few shades darker than your lipstick // gloss) to just near the end of the lipline, but not quite. Add a bit of a slightly lighter shade of your lipstick // lipgloss (If you're wearing hot pink, dab some light pink gloss) in the center on your bottom and top lips for a pouty feel. Add, as you said, a bit of clear gloss as well to enhance the look. Also remember to moisturize your lips as much as possible - I love Burt's Beeswax Lip Treatment // Balm, it gives a great tingly feel, fresh breath, and moisturizes! Also, C.O. Bigelow's Lip Mentha (Green tube) is great. I've tried Lip Venom, and it's okay. Once I put it on, let it sit for about five minutes, I expected to see a big difference in my lips. But there was hardly a difference at all, and for the price, I didn't think it was worth it.

Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

karen

duwop never worked for me.
TooFaced Lip Injection does a great job on my own lips, though. Seems to stay on a lot longer than duwop, also.

*edited, just noticed a mistake in product name.

ruby_soho

I have DuWop's Lip Venom and I really didn't notice a difference. I was watching a line of skincare called Skinn on the Shopping Channel (I bought a skin regime from this guy and I like it) and they also have a lip plumping system. If I remember correctly it came with an instant plumper, a plumping gloss, and a daily cream to gradually increase your lips. I was going to buy it but had already bought enough that week:p I would definitely recommend checking it out http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/pr...=372457 &Nz=0

lovejam

I've tried more than one "plumper," including DuWop Lip Venom, and most of them didn't work. I liked the tingle of DuWop, though, so I bought a Venom Gloss (they're just like Lip Venom, but with color) and then gave away my regular Lip Venom. Seriously, the clear one was so useless. The Venom Gloss is pretty, though.

Anyway, only one plumper I tried actually made my lips fuller, and it was Too Faced Lip Injection. Just the clear one. For extra effect, I wear Too Faced Fat Kiss over it. Looks awesome.

Dreamergirl3

Too Faced Lip Injection over DuWop Lip Venom, any day. But thats if I HAD to pick. DuWop stung, and I liked it, but the feeling that my lips were fuller was more mental than physical. No one noticed anything, and I even took before and after pics. No real change except they were pinker (which was still nice IMO). Lip Venom was more apparent but not noticably so, but its obvious which one looked better. I'm sure any lip "plumper" can only do so much, and sadly not produce dramatic results
ssad.gif

BUT I think you should use makeup to make your lips seem fuller AND a plumper, I'm sure the one-two punch would be perfect!
P.S. I also hear great things about City Lips and Lip Fusion

user3

You need moisture to those puppies!

Best product that I have found for that is City Lips nighttime gloss treatment.

I know plenty of people love the Duwop but it is so drying for lips.

Plus make sure you have plenty of liquids to keep yourself hydrated.

Also dark lip colors can make your lips appear small and too light of a lip color can make them disappear.

Something right along the lines of your natural lip color or a bit lighter.

Get that dead skin off those lips!
I like use sugar mixed with a bit of lip balm. Make a paste and lightly rub in circles on your lips. Rinse off and apply some balm and light coat of Vitamin E oil or vaseoline. Another good store scrub is BeneFit's Lipscription but it's a bit pricey and the Sugar mix works just as good.

Latest posts