getting diorshow to work?

lost in hollywood

i just bought diorshow because of all the mad raves about it, but i haven't been able to get it to work. it seems to do nothing for my average lashes. am i doing anything wrong? i apply it like i would a normal mascara.

Sanne

no it did nothing for me too. I only loved the smell
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

it's nothing special. it's overpriced, especially for a mascara, which you need to dispose of every 3-4 months for sanitary reasons. it does smell lovely, though.

i curl my lashes, then apply MAC prep and prime lash, let it dry, curl once again, then apply two coats of diorshow, with short, upward strokes, wiggling the brush back and forth right at the tips. usually, i end up wearing mac #7s anyway.

maxcat

The brush is ridonkulous... and I found if you've got slightly greasy eyelids it tracks and gives equally ridonkulous clown eyes. Even the waterproof version. You might as well just burn your money in the fireplace.
Cover Girl Exact Lash has it beat, big time.

user79

I tried it at the department store and I actually really liked it, but couldn't justify the ridiculous price for it. Take a mirror and hold it down like near your chin, and without tilting your head down, look down into it. Then use the large wand to start at the base of the lashes, just so it grabs them, and evenly swipe upwards. I think the looking down thing really helps to avoid black marks on your eyelids and you can grab the lashes closer to the base. Repeat the steps also attacking the inner and outer corner of lashes.

Latest posts