Getting new eyeshadow, help! I need recommendations for my eye colour.

Sabrunka

Okayyy so to tell you guys. I have hair thats like a dark blonde on top and brown underneath, and my eyes are light teal. I am going to a MAC store in Troy Michigan, so there will be pro products there too! I DO indeed want a gold eyeshadow. But I mean like, gold, shining gold too lol. But I need help from you guys on what one is best... I don't have ANY MAC products yet, so yah. I am also getting Jeweltone eyeshadow for sure, a plushglass, a fibre rich mascara, a navy stain eyeline and a MSF in shooting star.... But with the eyeshadow, please help me out with what gold I should get, and if you have pictures from real life of how they look on skin, I would be really happy. Oh and in general if you can recommend some eyeshadows that would go with my eye colour, I would be thrilled
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

Hi
wavey.gif
Welcome to Specktra

For a light gold Gold dusk pigment is stunning if they still have it. For a darker truer gold then Goldmine is probably the one.

Nylon is like a white gold and is perfect for use as a highlight.

Other colours that I think would look great with teal eyes would be Bronze, Pompous blue, Ruby red pigment(best to get a sample of that though as it's unlikely you would ever use a whole pot.

Plus take full advantage of your sales person and don't be shy with experimenting.

Latest posts