Getting Ready for Fall because I hate Summer Recommendations

Hawkeye

smiles.gif
hehehe

OK summer is hot.

Fall is good because it's crisp and beautiful and I really want to have some good makeup looks and hairstyles and clothing and nails and stuff for fall
smiles.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we get a fall poll and some recomendations for me (if its OK)

I have brown hair, green eyes and kinda pale skin. Kinda inbetween of NC 25 and NC 30

In honor of this what do you think are going to be.....

1) Hot for Fall makeup?
2) What are you going to wear for fall makeup?
3) Hot Fall Fragrances?
4) Your favorite fragrance for fall?
5) How do you wear your hair in the fall? Is it different than in the summer?
6) Hot fall colors for nails?
7) Your favorite nail color for fall?
8) Hot fall colors in clothing?
9) Your favorite fall colors for cloathing?

banana

I can't wait for fall either. It is my favourite season for clothes and makeup. I tend to wear lots of reds, purples and burgundy for both clothes and makeup. I think that taupe on the eyes and berry stained lips would be a nice fall look. But I need to find a new fall blush so any recs for this would be very helpful.

I don't wear perfume very often but when I do I like soft, sweet fragrances in the fall because everything already smells really good. I can't wait to wear my hair straight again once all this humidity has passed.

oh good i cant wait for fall either, all this heat is getting to me!!!i think as far as hair goes waves look really nice, with side sweep bangs.You can also try more browns .and yeah thats all i have for now, but defenitly put youre hair down.