Gimme looks for Velvet Moss! :D

Miss_Behave

yeah my mac order just came and besides the fact that they packed it in a glued piece of paper and some tissues (I still don't get over it) I'm a proud owner of velvet moss, vapour and finally naked lunch!
lol.gif

so I ask you: what's your favorite look with velvet moss?

MACmermaid

hi - velvet moss is an awesome color, don't you think?
smiles.gif
i've worn it as a crease color with either sumptuous olive, lucky green, or even woodwinked. or something like sumptuous olive on the lid, velvet moss on the outer 1/3 and then a darker green like femme noir in the crease. then for a little extra/smokier look i've done that same combo of colors with a purple like nocturnelle as a liner on the lower lashline. hope that gives you some ideas. i love it w/ sumptuous olive b/c it really makes a vibrant green eye.

mspixieears

I tend to wear it with Femme Noir e/s as liner, and sometimes Sumptuous Olive in upper crease where Velvet Moss is main lid colour.

I've also worn it on top of Snapshot & Bamboom paints (again, Femme Noir as e/l) with W'winked in upper crease, sometimes to browbone.

It's my favourite warm-toned e/s. I tend to use it when I want a more 'grown-up' or neutral look, rather than the wacky/bright colours I generally use. FM & VM are fab colours for autumn/winter and go great with the clothes of those seasons too, I find.

annaleigh

it's a little bright for me, so i use it as a liner. maybe you could do that w/naked lunch as a wash?

sbetsy

I'm using it with canary yellow in the inner v, coral on the lid, velvet moss on the outer v and in the crease and motif all over.

MACBunny

I recently got my makeup done at a Pro Store. The MA used Penny shadestick w/ a Amber Lights all over the lid and Mulch worked into the crease. To top it all off, she put Velvet Moss on the outer third of the lid and crease, and it looked AMAZING! I quickly snatched all of them up and I do this combo at least twice a week.
smiles.gif

brandi

okay this is what i use with velvet moss...
1) sweetsage as my base then sumptuous olive(sp) on top of my lid... and carbon in my outer > and then velvet moss in my crease a tad bit of bamboo to soften it up and naked as my highlight.....
2) lucky jade s/t as my base then golden olive pig on top of that for my lid color.... then velvet moss as crease and chrome yellow inner eye soft brownto soften and casa blanca to highlight... freshwater to line the bottom rim....and black tied in outer >.... i hope this helps... oh and for this look i used shade fluidline to line my eyes!

MACHOMULA

Try velvet moss with samoa silk. There are both veluxe (I prefer this over matte) and with a little highlight look A-MAZING!