girl

as_cute_as_pie

thinking this is in the wrong place but here it goes

found this girl on myspace nd oo a wonder what make up she has on? can anyone help?

Chelly

carbon, black tied, maybe she used a ccb, maybe she used graphito paint, maybe she didnt use anything mac at all - but that looks pretty simple to me
winks.gif

as_cute_as_pie

already tried but shes got on her profile that she doesn;t really reply to messages as she has a squillion friends
icon_eek.gif

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
already tried but shes got on her profile that she doesn;t really reply to messages as she has a squillion friends
icon_eek.gif

tehe squillion... just looks like black and grey smokey eye... i think if it looks cool or if she looks good... its the overall shot together... the makeup, skin, hair, black, cleavage... all that jazz together... otherwise i agree with chelly seems pretty basic... also those fuzzy webcam pics can do wonders =)

DropDeadDarling

I've done this look before. You just apply concealor/foundation/whatever to make your skin look as flawless as possible, then black eyeliner on the top & bottom. (As thick as you like, it looks pretty thick there.) Then concealor or nude coloured lipstick on your lips (I use concealor, but only a small bit), and clear gloss.

Latest posts