Girlie vs. Mink Pink

amoona

Ok so I bought both and I've heard raves about how great Mink Pink is but I haven't heard anything about Girlie. I quickly swatched both of them and idk to me they look really similar. Should I keep them both or should I return one ... or even both? I read the reviews on Mink Pink and they seemed pretty positive but I didn't see anything on Girlie. HELP idk what to do!
hmm.gif

FYI: I'm an NC40 with dark brown eyes and black hair.

prinzessin784

I had both at one point too and thought the same thing! I ended up swapping away Mink Pink, for some reason I just liked Girlie better. Could be the name
smiles.gif

maxcat

They're both great and both really different. Girlie has a lot of shimmer, and is a warmer pink... MinkPink is a flat matte, bluer "dusty" pink.
They're very different. I use Girlie with things like Shroom, twinks... warmer more golden tones, Minkpink with things like dovefeather, quarry...
If you're an NC40 the Minkpink might be too cold and too flat. If you've got lots of blues/blue greys etc etc, keep the mink pink. If you've got warmer colors, keep the girlie.

jenii

Never used Mink Pink, but I have Girlie, and I like it. I don't use it often, because I don't do a lot of pinkish looks, but it's a nice color.

I'm gonna agree with a previous comment and say that Girlie is good with warmer e/s, so it just depends on what you've got more of, and whether or not you'd rather have shimmer.

amoona

Damn now I think I'm gonna just keep bought lol ... damn me and my e/s obsession ... u damn specktra for contributing to it haha. thanks ladies!