• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Girls, need your opinion! HELP)

Allegra2458

Hey)
My friend lives in Russia and sells cosmetics, perfumes and clothes of American brands. And that’s what is strange to me - the price is very low.
E.g:
Too faced chocolate bar 28$
Tom Ford nude dip 60$
Anastasia Sultry/Soft glam/Modern 35$
Tom Ford Oud Wood/ tobacco Vanille 100$
Marc Jacobs Snapshot 200$

It’s 100% not fake!!!
Also, I think, the delivery price and % of resale. So the real price is even lower.
The question is - where does she get it? Maybe you know some sites with such low prices in US? What do you think? Brands only American.

P.s sorry for my language, I don’t speak English))))

shellygrrl

Staff member
Your English is fine. :)

The only way you're going to see prices anywhere near that low in the US is on Poshmark (users sell makeup on there as well as clothes -- some NIB, some slightly used), or Glambot, or sometimes eBay. Or if the brands themselves have sales (which doesn't happen too often, if at all, for a brand like Tom Ford).

Allegra2458

Your English is fine. :)

The only way you're going to see prices anywhere near that low in the US is on Poshmark (users sell makeup on there as well as clothes -- some NIB, some slightly used), or Glambot, or sometimes eBay. Or if the brands themselves have sales (which doesn't happen too often, if at all, for a brand like Tom Ford).
Oh, thnx))
All products she sells are new. I watched the ebay, but with the delivery it still comes out more expensive. I’ll try to look at the Poshmark and Glambot, thank you)
Or maybe it's just a very very good fake))))