Girls, need your opinion! HELP)

Allegra2458

Hey)
My friend lives in Russia and sells cosmetics, perfumes and clothes of American brands. And that’s what is strange to me - the price is very low.
E.g:
Too faced chocolate bar 28$
Tom Ford nude dip 60$
Anastasia Sultry/Soft glam/Modern 35$
Tom Ford Oud Wood/ tobacco Vanille 100$
Marc Jacobs Snapshot 200$

It’s 100% not fake!!!
Also, I think, the delivery price and % of resale. So the real price is even lower.
The question is - where does she get it? Maybe you know some sites with such low prices in US? What do you think? Brands only American.

P.s sorry for my language, I don’t speak English))))

shellygrrl

Staff member
Your English is fine. :)

The only way you're going to see prices anywhere near that low in the US is on Poshmark (users sell makeup on there as well as clothes -- some NIB, some slightly used), or Glambot, or sometimes eBay. Or if the brands themselves have sales (which doesn't happen too often, if at all, for a brand like Tom Ford).

Allegra2458

Your English is fine. :)

The only way you're going to see prices anywhere near that low in the US is on Poshmark (users sell makeup on there as well as clothes -- some NIB, some slightly used), or Glambot, or sometimes eBay. Or if the brands themselves have sales (which doesn't happen too often, if at all, for a brand like Tom Ford).
Oh, thnx))
All products she sells are new. I watched the ebay, but with the delivery it still comes out more expensive. I’ll try to look at the Poshmark and Glambot, thank you)
Or maybe it's just a very very good fake))))

Latest posts