Giveaway of the day 12/05/07 Contest Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahdeedah

Re: Giveaway of the day 12/05/07 Heirlooms: 5 Eye Brushes Open until 6 p.m. CST!

Phew! That was hella hard, but I finally got them. **Crosses fingers and waits for the payoff**

Araylan

Re: Giveaway of the day 12/05/07 Heirlooms: 5 Eye Brushes Open until 6 p.m. CST!

wow. this is quite the contest. I've got almost all of them but i feel like the ones I don't have yet are probably the easiest...I'm going to feel reeeeally accomplished when I get done lol.

Araylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryaHari
I have them all but this one. I can only think of one answer but it's off by one letter so I'm going back to the drawing board.

I'm having the same problem with this one.

Sonya Adams

OMG! I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!! HOORAY FOR ME! Gosh, I thought I was gonna go nutty over #2 but it finally dawned on me!
greengrin.gif

YAY!!!!

Eugenia

I have answers for all of them

Just not necessarily the correct ones....lol
th_dunno.gif

That was hard!! Only figured one out easily.

righteothen

That was so hard. My husband thinks I'm crazy for doing that.

greatscott2000

I think I missed the deadline with 2 to go.. are you going to post answers?

miss_supra

I am stuck on the second and fifth one. argggggg

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
I think I missed the deadline with 2 to go.. are you going to post answers?

You have 45 mins girl!

sweetmelissa

That was so fun! *high fives everyone* Much more fun than the paper I should be working on, lol.

*KT*

Fairly new to MAC, so worked on this an hour before I realized that the MAC website would only get me through 7 of the 12. What a waste of time. =(

So between completely missing the last two contests (my work blocks all non-work related websites) and this one... I'm really coming up short on putting entries in!
ssad.gif

righteothen

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KT*
Fairly new to MAC, so worked on this an hour before I realized that the MAC website would only get me through 7 of the 12. What a waste of time. =(

So between completely missing the last two contests (my work blocks all non-work related websites) and this one... I'm really coming up short on putting entries in!
ssad.gif

It's okay. The way these haul things are being done, you're sure to get some of them. They stagger the times for a reason ^_^.

I've missed a few, too, because they were too early in the morning for me.

miss_supra

Good luck to everyone that entered!

kristakamikaze

i agree GOOD LUCK!

this took me 2 hours !

ladynpink

gosh i need the first one only help me? is it still open?

soco210

I'm guessing as long as the thread doesn't say closed you can still send your entry? Or maybe they don't count them after a certain time? I have no idea. I am awful with these time zone things lol

righteothen

Yeah, I thought that right now was 6:32pm (if I'm wrong, then I've been calling my grandparents late for years....).

soco210

I hope you weren't calling your grandparents late lol I looked it up to be sure, but the website was confusing to me. I'm pretty daft lately with this mommy brain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.