glitter liners and other mac products?

kimmy

mm...so, here's the thing: i get bored really easily with stuff. so...i want to start opening my looks up to more changes you know?

usually, if i wear eyeliner on the top lid, it's flat black. mainly because i don't know what something else [like glitter liner] would look like.

i'm looking for a really diverse colour of the glitter liner. which colour do you ladies and gentlemen think would be the most diverse?

and any other mac products anyone wants to reccomend, i'd love it ;D i'm planning on having a job soon, which means money, which means new makeup, which means i need reccomendations.

thanks much <333

OOHH, and any recs for toners and skin care, would rule ;D

Glitziegal

Glitter eyeliner wise Peacocky is a big winner for me. It's the turquoise shade. If it is the same as last years formula the base is slightly tinted so is enough on it's own. The other colour that is really wow is Divine Lime but I don't think that is returning. The others are nice especially over another colour liner.
Last year Peacocky was like Parrot, sold out almost immediately and went for silly prices on Ebay for months.....so if you are considering it don't leave it too long.

I tried taking pics of mine for you but it's just not working right-sorry.
I think Dopesickgirl took pics of some swatches maybe that will help.

xiahe

I agree with Glitziegal...Peacocky g/l wins all. It's bright and vibrant, and looks even more bright and vibrant on top of some Blue Peep f/l. Definitely worth looking into. =)

Juneplum

i LOVE em all, but mercuric is one of my faves cos it's a a multicolored glitter that can go with anything!! oxidate (thanks jan!!) is also fabulous but that was LE with rococo..

llucidity

You won't go wrong with peacocky. It's so attention grabbing but complements your eyes at the same time. You'll be receiving compliments throughout the day
winks.gif

Latest posts