Go back to him, not to go back... Think with the head or go with my heart ?

Adidi

Hi you amazing guys.. I'm kinda lost with my thoughts at the middle of the night and though, lets take some out of my heart..
a few monthes ago i posted a really loonngg story about my aweful break up. it was my first and biggest love, a guy that always had been in my heart, never left it, our story started when i was 17 and since then i feel like i've always loved him. we broke up two times till i was 19, and then we were seperate for a few years. i had other guys but no one took my heart like this boy did. at the time we wasn't together he always tried to be around. couldn't stay far, but also couldn't stay with me for real with all his heart.

when he came to me, 1.5 year ago, said he fixed almost all his problems (he did have alot) and feel he can finally be with me truely, i believed and at the next year we had huge love to each other. however, not everything went so cool. he didn't treat me amazing as other guys did, he truely respected and loved me but didn't give his all. during the time we felt it becomes hard, after a year he said he doesn't believe he loves me as much he would want to and how i deserve, and left me.

it was about 5 monthes ago. this time was the hardest i've ever knew. i couldn't stop thinking, dreaming, loving him. i have an amazing guy who wants to give me his all and i can't even think about him in a romantic way. and not only that i felt i can't live without him, he didn't stop texting me, telling me he miss me and love me, the guy just drives me crazy. you break up with me, not for the first time, and then you can't be without me? now you're sad and you can't stop thinking about me? you dream about me? he totally freaks me out.
So...... two days ago he came to me and we talk. he said he learned now how big his love to me. that he couldn't stop thinking about me, that he was totally depressed and cared about nothing anymore. he basicly told me the things i was feeling all this time... he basicly said that he want us to be together again.

the question is, if going back to this is good? everything but my feelings tell me not to. he's a really amamzing guy. but after everything we had, how can i even hope this time would be differernt?? i went to sleep crying every other night, praying that he'll understand he loves me, because i knew he does. and now that it happend, i'm so scared to fall again.
really guys.... tell me what you think, love you so so much.

roop300

I don't think ur seeing true potential in other guys because u keep comparing them to ur ex.