going shopping for wedding makeup.

iluvtinkerbell23

so i just got a new lipgelee. my first one. i definetly want another. i got it in moistly, and i like it a lot. i'm an nw40, what color should i get next? i'm going shopping tomorrow, and i'm getting makeup to go with this:
dress.jpg

what should i get? i'll probably be getting a couple of shadows and a lipstick and/or lipglass. its for my dad's wedding.

martygreene

I'd probably do a smokey neutral eye, and a mid-range lipstick (not nude nude nude, but not bright and flashy either). That outfit, to me at least, seems to be a great one to have a bit of fun with your blush color. Maybe something with a little more kick to it.

jenjunsan

I totally agree! I would play up with a really hot cheeky color (dollymix comes to mind or Bobbi Brown nectar)! And neutral (but frosty or shimmery) everwhere else. Add a skinfinish and zazazoom. I love the dress by the way!!!!

iluvtinkerbell23

thanks. my dad's girlfriend hates it, but hey, i'm not in the wedding, so who cares? haha. i ended up getting pink venus and mulch for my eyes, and fast play l/s and pinkarat lustreglass. i didn't get a new blush because i was out of cash! heehee. but i'll probably use my trusty buff and put a bit of shimmer powder over it...