Going to MAC Pro Store in Kansas City ????

natalie75

I'm dragging my no makeup wearing sister to the Pro Store this weekend in KC. We're off for a well deserved retreat from EVERYTHING for a few days.

Our mother was diagnosed with a very rare malignant cancer this year and will be undergoing her second major surgery in two months next week. We both have teenagers, fulltime jobs.................guess you get the picture?
smiles.gif

I have TONS of e/s, won't bore you with listing. My hubby said he'd buy me the Carry All and Brush Clutch (he's the same hubby that bought me the traincase
smiles.gif
)

What else can I buy at a Pro store that I couldn't get at the counter?

This will be my first trip to a Pro store. My daughter went last month and I gave her a list. So I got lot's of 4 and two 15 palettes and palette e/s.

Specktra has been a wonderful outlet for me, thank you all!!
th_worship.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I'm sorry hun, I don't believe there is a MAC PRO in Kansas...it might be a free standing store (you can get empty pallettes @ them). If you look under the F.A.Q. tab it lists where the PRO stores are in the US.

merleskaya

Yeah, the MAC freestanding store in KC on the Country Club Plaza is not a Pro store. Jennifer's right...you can get the empty palettes and the pans there. It's a nice store, though...they've got really helpful MAs. (You might want to go Sunday morning when it opens--around 11 a.m.-- if you can; you might get the whole store to yourself!)

I'll actually be in KC this weekend too and am hoping to hit that MAC with my best friend. Enjoy your weekend with your sis...sounds like you both need some "fun" time!

merleskaya

natalie75

brush clutch

I did call them and they do carry the brush cluth, pro pan e/s BUT they dont' have any carryalls in stock
cry.gif

Latest posts