Going to MAC tomorrow. What is a must-have Shadestick?

I am buying my FIRST Shadestick and I wanted a suggestion! Any, really. I'm NC45, btw. I'm thinking about Corn but there are quite a few colors ...

ExquisiteImages

I usually use the Beiging shadestick as a base for my eyeshadows. I use the other vibrant colors as a base so my eyeshadows can stand out more. I particularly like Sharkskin because I love to create a smokey look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
I usually use the Beiging shadestick as a base for my eyeshadows. I use the other vibrant colors as a base so my eyeshadows can stand out more. I particularly like Sharkskin because I love to create a smokey look.

Ohh, okay. Thank you! Sharkskin is beautiful.

liquidsirenhoney

i thinkit depends on what colors you use the most....beige-ing is good for almost everything...i wear a lot of pinks and blues so i tend to like crimsonaire and sea me.

bellaetoile

i'm possibly the only person in the world who adores overcast. the plain white makes every color pop, even on my nc42 skin. heat it with a hair dryer for 5-10 seconds, apply a thin coat to your index finger, then apply to lids from finger. its not as glittery as it seems, and is especially easy to work with if you don't apply it straight to your lid.

MissVanessa

Definitely Beige-ing. I use it as a base almost every day, and it works perfect and doesn't change the color of the shadow/pigment I'm putting on top of it. I also own Sea Me, Mango Mix, Royal Hue, Sharkskin, Silverbleu, Lucky Jade, Gracious Me, and Taupographic. They go on so smooth and creamy I can't get enough. And if I'm running really late for work/school I can scribble a shadestick on, pack a color on top, and line with another color on bottom. It might not look amazing, but it looks good enough to have some bright make up on and get me through the day. Hope that helps.
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

Beige-ing, Shimmersand, or Pink Couture for sure. I use them as e/s bases most of the time. I also loooove Mangomix
winks.gif

Latest posts