going to nordy's and MAC tomorrow, need help!

Sparklevixen81

hey all
I am looking for a neutral or a gold pair of eyeshadows for a new look for job interviewing that i can wear with any color shirt, quick to do, etc. I am going to a mall that has both nordy's and mac so I will probably hit up both stores. I am dk brown hair, dk brown eyes, fair olive skin, nw 20 concealor. any recs? thanks!

Kat

Woodwinked on the lid, all that glitters in the crease, shroom to highlight

All that glitters/woodwinked on the lid, expensive pink in the crease, shroom to highlight

Can you tell which three of my eyeshadows are hideously overused during the working week? hehe!

Hope this helps!

Isis

LOL I was about to suggest Woodwinked & All That Glitters also! Sable & Girlie would be good choices too.

Sparklevixen81

so im guessing i should really look into woodwinked? hehe now if i could only get a blush too! I am so writing this down! thanks!

Isis

expensive pink actually makes a great blush
smiles.gif

marykelancey

Woodwinked and embark. Thrilled to see so many others love woodwinked like me! Embark is an oldie but a goodie and can really be used in the crease with any shadow. Play around with it at the store to see what you think. And you can always layer it over the woodwinked to keep the shimmer going.

Sparklevixen81

thanks for the help everyone! I ended up getting black tied, woodwinked, and honey lust! now to practice how to use them!

Latest posts