going to the pro shop!

iluvtinkerbell23

so i'm going to vegas next weekend for my dad's wedding, and they have a pro shop there! sqeee! this will be my first visit. so here is what i already have:

e/s in:
juxt
parfait amour
pink venus
mulch
shale
sketch
vanilla
phloof!
aquadisiac

l/s in:
gleam
fast play

lustre/g in:
Pinkarat

liquid e/l:
stiletto

blush:
buff

paint:
mauvism

pigment:
violet

select tint moisterizer

i think thats it. so what should i get? what colors are good for an nw20? what are must-have items for anyone? keep in mind, this is probably one of the only times i am ever going to be able to go to a pro store. so fill me in! thanks!

pinkmilk

Invisible set powder, mixing medium, glitter brilliants

You should check out their pro colors and pro blushes!

Sanne

my advice: take your time, and do not get anything that's in the permanent regular collection; you can allways get that! just enjoy yourself and spend as much as you can
greengrin.gif

some ideas:
- pro eyeshadows
- pro pigments
- mixing medium>big yay!
- glitters.

maybe also some products like d/c-ed shadows that are not available anywhere outside the prostore!

Tira-Misu

- Water Based Mixing Medium
- maybe empty containers and
- Pigment Forest Green, its very dark but amazing as eyeliner (my NC 15)

bluegrassbabe

Pro Pigments and Glitters
Pro CCBs
mixing medium
Pro Palettes to combine your collection

Be sure to make a list of things you want, but cant get right now. Get a card from one of the MA's so you can call in your orders later.

user4

pro store rules... i need to get a mixing medium too!!! how much is that! i think u should get brick red e/s just cuz i want it so bad but havent been able to go to the pro store!!! lol

Katgirl625

Girl, if you're going to pro store, tell whoever you get to help you that you only want to look at pro products. Pigments, invisible set powder, pro exclusive eye shadows, pro exclusive eye pencils (I got a bunch the last time I was there, and they have some unique color), and the all important mixing medium. My favorite MM is the eyeliner one though...
You will have so much fun, make sure you post a haul.
Oh, and the reflects gold and reflects blue piggies - I love those!!! I'm wanting the reflects red real bad now that I have gotten some suggestions on how to use it.

Latest posts