Gold E/S recs needed please

Christina983

Im trying to find a gold e/s that isnt too yellow and not too bronze. i have eldorado by UD but its very light on me, I am NW20. Which do you think is the best?

thanks in advance

Ambi

Woodwinked maybe? Amber lights is pretty too but it might be a little too orangey/bronzey.
Twillery is my all time favourite gold, like pure gold, but sadly it was LE.

~LadyLocks~

Hi...umm I have Goldmine, Amberlights and Woodwinked. I love them all for different reasons. Goldmine is golden yellow, Amberlights is a golden bronze and woodwinked is a light golden brown. Maybe you should go to the MAC counter and test them out to see what one you like best and if it's what your looking for. There are some swatches in the gallery but there nothing like seeing them in person.

Hope that helped!

DaizyDeath

i like honey from the deluxe collection
by urban decay the texture is devine with the whole collection

eowyn797

i third or fourth or whatever the Woodwinked suggestion. awesome color. goes with everything.

might also want to try Gorgeous Gold if you're looking for a really GOLD gold color, otherwise Rice Paper e/s and Gold Dusk pigment both work really well as light gold colors.

Christina983

wow i didnt realize that there was so much gold out there!
I was trying to order online but i guess I am going to have to go to the counter in person and see.

thank you all for your rec's

Latest posts