Gold Spill on PPP?

eunicecheng

I bought Gold Spill on a whim and now I'm wondering how can I use it - I'm NW10 and I don't like to use bronzers. The Gold Spill that I got shows like it's a deep bronze shade and now I've no idea how to use it..

Please advice, thanks!

mjalomo

Have you tried using it as an eyeshadow? What about for shading deep areas (like cleavage)? Try it under lipstick to change the shade. Hope one of these ideas helps.

Simply Elegant

I'd use it as eyeliner or eyeshadow. Also, you could try it very lightly applied under or on top of blushes to make them deeper and warmer toned if you wanted to.

yummy411

yes, be sure to use a fluffy soft brush.... the 187 should do or a little blush brush that comes with some blushes apply very lightly... use on your cheeks, it should be heavenly! hth or ask an MA at the counter for help.. if that doesn't do the trick return it.. or sell it on here!

Aevalin

I'm a redhead with fair skin (I thought I was pale pale pale but not compared to some of you here). I'm generally an NC15, maybe a 20 on after a lot of careful sun time. I was at the MAC store yesterday and one of the MAs tried it on the tops of my cheekbones for me, just as a bit of a highlighter. I quite liked it. Shimmery. He also showed me how to apply it with a slightly damp brush to lay it on a bit heavier too. Now I have to decide if I need to have it !!

I love my MAC store, and he was a cool MA, I'll have to get his name next time. PLUS he knew where I was talking about when I mentioned Specktra
winks.gif