Good aestheticians in CA?

mzreyes

I've had 2 brazilian waxes, and I'm not exactly compelled to run back to either of the women who did them. lol.. Does anyone know of any good aestheticians in CA (around the bay area)? Come on girls.. theres gotta be that one aesthetician that you trust with your life!! well, with your waxing anyway. lol.. TIA!!

anitsirc

Okay this is hella late, but if you haven't found someone you're comfortable with and you are willing to drive to Sacramento, this lady is THE BEST EVER. She charges $25 for a bikini wax, don't know about Brazilian,but I would guess maybe $5-$10 more?

Anyway, you can find reviews here:
http://sacramento.citysearch.com/pro...r_s_salon.html

Patsy is SUPER nice and makes you feel really comfortable, tells you exactly what she's doing. She actually almost made bikini waxing an enjoyable experience.

Anyway, I don't know if you're ever in the area, but it's right off Business 80 in the Arden area. I used to live in San Francisco, but the woman I went to there moved about the same time as I did =/

Good luck, if you have any questions, just ask!

mzreyes

0o0o0o0 thanks!!! nope I haven't found THE one yet. hahaha.. I'll try to make it out to sac the next I need to be waxed. Thanks for the info!

realpnay78

hey mamas.. so i know you posted this HELLA long ago- but i figured i'd respond anyway... there's a place called "Rosina's" off of Waterman Blvd- you'd wanna look for Susa Medina who's usually there Tues/Thurs... she's quick and painless, and you could chop it up with her like yall are folks.. =) (hopefully this isn't one of the places you said you weren't feelin!!)Their rates are $65 first time $55 thereafter... good luck findin a place!