GOOD GOD IM NEW!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

ah my people! ( like whitney houston in israel ) this is where all my money gets burnt on MAC ( and the ocassional ink hehe ) - ok my name is Christina i just turned 21, im a freelance MA going to school @ Von Lee ( estehics and cosmo school in MD around where i live ) once in awhile i'll post a FOTD but im lazy. but i will share colour combos anytime!

here's my MAC collection as of 5/21 now. its always growing like every week i get something new. probally not as big as some of the bigwigs i work with at Von Lee or some of the girls on here.. but this is my largest makeup collection, i have a Stila collection and a Nars Collection aswell
IMG_0008.JPG

ok thats it for now.

Sanne

whoaaa that's so pretty!!! wanna touch it all
greengrin.gif

hey I remeber the music from the cartoon, but what was their name???

anyway welcome *bows*!

user2

@ groupie: Gorillaz! "I'm happy; I'm feelin glad; I got sunshine; in a bag; I'm useless; but not for long; the future; is coming on...."

Yay and welcome to Specktra!
You have a huge collection and even you e/s look pretty new though!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

A few of them are new, I'm just a clean freak and I take from my eyeshadows in a weird way, I do circular motions to keep them great looking and I never ever dig in them and with my lip palettes I'm the same way but I make little wiggle motions.. Call it freaky I call it keeping my stuff nice