good lord. please help me. lol.

electrostars

I'm trying to think of something different to do eye makeup wise this weekend besides what I normally dooooooo. I'm drawing a blank right now......blah.

please help me! lol.

a list of what i've got.......
winks.gif

ahhh..one day in about two weeks or so..my collection will hopefully be two, if not three, times the size of what it is now...lol.

eyeshadows:
stomp
hepcat
nocturnelle
satellite dreams
au contraire
pompous blue
sprout
bitter
fiction
moth brown
playful
pickle

pigments:
night light
golders green
vanilla
pink opal
bright fuschia
entremauve
violet

Eyeliner -
Blacktrack
mercuric
saucepot(purple)
Resort
Spunsilver

thanks so much!!

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
I'm trying to think of something different to do eye makeup wise this weekend besides what I normally dooooooo. I'm drawing a blank right now......blah.

please help me! lol.

a list of what i've got.......
winks.gif

ahhh..one day in about two weeks or so..my collection will hopefully be two, if not three, times the size of what it is now...lol.

eyeshadows:
stomp
hepcat
nocturnelle
satellite dreams
au contraire
pompous blue
sprout
bitter
fiction
moth brown
playful
pickle

pigments:
night light
golders green
vanilla
pink opal
bright fuschia
entremauve
violet

Eyeliner -
Blacktrack
mercuric
saucepot(purple)
Resort
Spunsilver

thanks so much!!

Ok, I'll play...
bitter on inner corner w/ pompous blue on outer corner... the green and blue blend amazingly...
noctournelle with entremauve...
Pink opal with moth brown as a contour..
vanilla with fiction...

You really dig purples and greens, eh? If you're improving you're collection, I'd go for some neutrals in there... era... shroom... woodwinked... etc etc...

electrostars

I used to wear vanilla and fiction alot a few years ago.. I may have to go back. lol..
uh.....
thanks for the suggestions! ;D

I love pinks, purples & greens. hmmmmm..
neutrals, i can live with out. so I probably won't be buying any. :p

maxcat

I hear ya... but the thing with the neutrals is they can hugely expand your existing choices - providing a blend, a bend or a deepening of what you have... because right now the only way to really mix it up is to put the purples in with the greens.
Like, fiction and nightlight with woodwinked and shroom would make an amazing smokey dewy eye. Also if you have an eye for the duochromes like Stars and Rockets or Club and aren't sure how to make them really pop, greys, browns and blacks under them bring out their cooler properties.
So if you got a basic brown, black, grey and something like Shroom... a huge expansion for very a comparitively little investment.

maxcat

You definitely need either a black or deep charcoal grey (carbon, black tied...) ... and a brown (mulch, woodwinked...) ... plus a couple of lighter "blending" colors, like shroom or naked lunch or nylon.
So... open your mind and see what appeals to you in those groupings.

Nikkilici0us

I so totally agree with the necessity of neutral eyeshadows, and the girlies before me named some excellent choices. Naked lunch and shroom are a MUST! they will definitely provide balance, base, and lightening/sparkle to your eye. As for my main shadow that I always reccommend? MULCH! you must check this one out. great on any skin color/eye color.