Graduation Ball make up advice required!

.star*

Help!

I need make up advice. I'm graduating from university in June and have a ball to go to. I have my outfit sorted, all I need now is some inspiration for my make up. Something quite outrageous (but not too tacky). Although I'm not sure if I should go for something plainer because I suppose my outfit is quite fancy. Any suggestions? Anything at all is greatly appreciated!

Oh and here's some photos if it helps. I'll probably be wearing contacts instead of my glasses too. Just thought I'd mention that!

Me...
poser011.jpg

and the outfit I'm planning on wearing (the corset will be done up and stuff, this pic is just to give the general idea!)...
preball010.jpg

Nick

You are so cute with that pink hair! What dye do you use?

Anyway, I'd pull the pretty hair back and do a cool eye look. I was looking through my inspiration folder and I found something that I think could be wonderful if you mastered the application beforehand (That isn't meant to be an insult; I don't know your skill level.). Behold the work of Arlaharen_ from livejournal:

http://community.livejournal.com/mac...s/8275311.html

I was thinking the third picture that isn't dead from the top with glossy pink lips and a hint of blush. You could also look through her other old posts, she does some really amazing work. If you're not into those, blue and green contrast really well with pink, so you can't go wrong there. Hope that helps!

.star*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
You are so cute with that pink hair! What dye do you use?

Anyway, I'd pull the pretty hair back and do a cool eye look. I was looking through my inspiration folder and I found something that I think could be wonderful if you mastered the application beforehand (That isn't meant to be an insult; I don't know your skill level.). Behold the work of Arlaharen_ from livejournal:

http://community.livejournal.com/mac...s/8275311.html

I was thinking the third picture that isn't dead from the top with glossy pink lips and a hint of blush. You could also look through her other old posts, she does some really amazing work. If you're not into those, blue and green contrast really well with pink, so you can't go wrong there. Hope that helps!

It's Special Effects Atomic Pink. It's usually pinker but I've been kinda lazy and haven't got round to redyeing it, or my roots :/

I really liked that picture you suggested! I might play about and see if I can re-create it! I need to start saving pictures of make up I like, I always mean to but I forget too!

Thanks for your help!
smiles.gif

Latest posts