green corrector

poppy z

Hi

I need help!!!
I tested a correctrice cream (green color) of AVENE. I found it great.
But i would like to know if MAC does a green cream concealor to put on the reddish skin or on spots.
I know MAKE UP FOREVER does a palette with concealors (4 in beige color and 1 green) but i don't know if it's a good product. Does anybody know?
Which one do you recommanded me?
thx a lot

moonrevel

I love MAC's green color corrector and I have used it just about every day for years. I usually mix a little drop of it into my foundation to neutralize the red in my cheeks and it works like a charm. The tube lasts forever, which is a big plus in my book!

poppy z

ok! Thx for the links. But the mac green concealor is a liquid, no? Isn't it difficult to apply it on skin? And Does it really hide the spot and neuralize the red zone? The avene I tested is a cream (like the mac concealors in stick) so I don't know... Could you give me advice girls, please....? thx a lot

amandamakeup

Since you're in paris you should have Lise Watier right? There is a product called "portfolio' There are about 3 different color concealers, green corrector, and violet corrector. Its awesome! its not liquid, its dry, and it works amazing!

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamakeup
Since you're in paris you should have Lise Watier right? There is a product called "portfolio' There are about 3 different color concealers, green corrector, and violet corrector. Its awesome! its not liquid, its dry, and it works amazing!

Thx, I've just saw the Lise Watier site. I live in Paris and there is a stand at the galeries lafayettes. The portfolio looks pretty cool. I have mix skin (oily on T zone and dry on cheeks)s so do you think this product will be good for my skin? Some people on "beauty test.com" think this product is difficult to apply, it's to dry...

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
ok! Thx for the links. But the mac green concealor is a liquid, no? Isn't it difficult to apply it on skin? And Does it really hide the spot and neuralize the red zone? The avene I tested is a cream (like the mac concealors in stick) so I don't know... Could you give me advice girls, please....? thx a lot

It is a liquid, just like a regular liquid concealor, and it's pretty easy to spread on the skin, especially when mixed with foundation.

And I'll tell this story as a testament to its awesomeness...last night, I had some friends over for a dinner party and they were joking that I should give them makeovers, and one girl (who doesn't even own any makeup at all) was like, "If you could figure out a way to cover the red in my cheeks, I'd buy MAC." Now, her cheeks are really really really red like she's constantly blushing (something about her blood vessels being too close to the surface or something?), so I mixed some of the corrector into some foundation on the back of my hand and buffed it onto her skin. It completely neutralized the red. Like, gone. She was amazed, and I think I made a makeup convert out of her. Even I was a litle surprised it worked so well! The green stuff definitely works!

amandamakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
Thx, I've just saw the Lise Watier site. I live in Paris and there is a stand at the galeries lafayettes. The portfolio looks pretty cool. I have mix skin (oily on T zone and dry on cheeks)s so do you think this product will be good for my skin? Some people on "beauty test.com" think this product is difficult to apply, it's to dry...

Yes it is pretty dry,,, but personally, I have no problem applying it, in my opinion, it is one of the best correctors and concealers I have ever used.

bonne chance avec ta recherche!

Amanda

Latest posts