Green with envy!!

SerenityRaine

This has to be the most beautiful shade of green I've ever seen...this link doesn't quite do it the justice as when I saw it in the Chloe ad in Elle Magazine (March 2007). In the magazine add it looks much darker and vibrant..If anyone has any idea what brand e/s that is, let me know! TIA

Fairybelle

Just saw the ad, and I think that you could get that color using a blend of the following e/s shades: MAC Jewel Blue and Swimming. Use MAC Shimmermint shadestick as a base, and on the outer edge of the eye apply the Jewel Blue first. Add more green to the blue tone with a bit of Swimming. The eyeshadow in the photo looks more blue at some angles and more green at others, and by layering and mixing the color you can get the intensity and color you want. A base color (like the Shimmermint--or try Lucky Jade) is a must to get the intensity of the color in the photo. HTH!

SerenityRaine

Thanks! I'll try that. I've been browsin around with brands online & I think it might be Lancome's Strut but its hard to tell online - gotta check it out in person