Greens

natalie75

Let me start by saying I'm not 21 and I'm not 50
lol.gif
It seems my collection has because all Brown and neutral and I think I'd like to add green. I have one.........Fiction, what greens should I add. I want an everyday look.

Isis

Definitely Sumptuous Oilve, Velvet Moss, & Greensmoke. For more of a pop of brighter green layer Bitter or just underneith. HTH!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
Definitely Sumptuous Oilve, Velvet Moss, & Greensmoke. For more of a pop of brighter green layer Bitter or just underneith. HTH!

I would definitely agree with Sumptuous Oilve and Velvet Moss. I also love Femme Noir and Humid.

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis

I second everything! Even if Fiction and Greensmoke are kind of close, they're different in texture.

agree with all the above said. love velvet moss, the texture is awesome, so easy to blend because of its veluxe finish. you could also try swimming, juxt, or a tad bit of bitter for something brighter.

scrapbookromance

sumptious olive is lovely (I have yet to get it though). humid is wonderful! and my first ever green was juxt which I like because its not too bold but its still a nice green and I find it to be very versitile.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
I second everything! Even if Fiction and Greensmoke are kind of close, they're different in texture.

LOL I know. I insist on owning all green shadows though
greengrin.gif
Even if my b/f does hate them on me! (he thinks green doesn't look good with red hair?)

mel0622

humid. swimming. shimmermoss (kinda teal). maybe some pigments...i was gonna suggest aquadisiac its turqoise-ish (sp?) but it might be too bright for your tastes.

cloverette

i am like you, have mostly browns & neutrals... trying out greens now. i have fiction & humid, and would like to get sumptuous olive soon...

ben

i just bought a few green shadows today: sumptuous olive, humid and juxt. i would recommend those 3 as i think that they're good for an everyday look.

i also picked up sweet sage fluidline and recommend that as well : )

Vennie

I love greens

One of my favorite looks is Swimming on the lid with Humid in crease and V, with Forever Green Power Point to line. I get compliments all the time with this look. To make it more night time I just load up more Humid on a #219 and use it smoke up all around my eyes and then add a little golden olive pigment for shimmer and shine.

Latest posts