Greens??

krushnrn

I am getting brave and wanting to experiment with other colors that I wouldn't normally wear. Every time I have been to a MAC store and said something about wanting a green or talking with a MA online, they quickly change the subject to another color. I have the pinks, peaches, violets, and golds covered for the most part. What color do you all suggest I try?

Thanks, Kristen

lovejam

I think Swimming is a good green to start off with. It's a pretty green, but it's not too bold. You can do some nice, subtle looks with it, or you can apply it wet and go for something bolder. Swimming is one of my favorite green eyeshadows.

makeup_junkie

Swimming is a great color. My only drawback is that it is a lustre, so the texture isn't the best. I recently bought Juxt, which I LOVE. And I'm still trying to get my hands on Lucky Green.

starlight502

i think green smoke is a great green as wella s juxt. I also like sumptious olive. Lucky green is great and a lot of stores i found still have it in stock if you ask.

Ms. Z

Green eye shadow

How brave are you? Swimming is my favorite MAC green, but you have to be brave. I personally don't like Lucky Green. My favorite green is actually "Fuji" by Nars.

How about starting out with a pencil, my favorite MAC eyeliner is Forever Green. I also like the dark green pencil by Milani (sorry can't remember the name right now) and it's only about $2.

makeup_junkie

You don't have to be all that brave to wear a shadow like Swimming or Juxt. It just depends on what you pair it with. Swimming looks really nice and subtle if you wear it with Mulch or Satin Taupe.

xiahe

Swimming or Juxt are gorgeous colors. I suggest starting off with those. ♥

Latest posts