Guerlain Fall 2014- Kiss Kiss Collection

beautycool

Awww thats ok @beautycool sending hugs from US 2 UK. I went through a similar situation I was after my last child 220lb mind you I'm only 5ft 1in. I was completely lost in work, family & completely let myself go & last yr I got tired of taking care of every1 else...I had a mental breakdown & thats when I knew I had to take care of me. I lost all/most of my weight I'm down to 140lb & I FEEL FreEaking Fabulous. ..my avi pic is after my weight loss & I vowed to wear Red lipstick more...I feel sexy & empowering in red lipstick. Thanks for sharing your story with me. Have you seen a dermatologist for your facial concerns?
Hi thank you for sharing with me has made me feel a little better like I'm not alone I'm putting weight back on slowley sometimes I feel that I'm too skinny sometimes I feel I'm just right or can be abit fatter lol But mm it don't really bother me Before I had my son I was a tiny size 6/8 weighed only 7 stone 11 and then went to 8 stone one When pregnant omg lol I went upto ten half stone that's been my biggest With my first I went from under 7 stone to 9 stone second pregnancy 10 half stone lol big diffewnce My first baby weighed in at 5 lb ten I had a few probs back then with sickness that came all day till ten at night Second pregnancy I eat really well even though I had the sickness a little My baby was a huge 7 lb 11 oz And after I had him I weighedten stone I said I wouldn't go bk down I don't want too But I did being I had a little baby to look after and I worked from 9 months Anyhow then I went from ten stone to 9 half then from 9 half to 9 This was last year too I lost weight I planned our wedding in 6 months Any how's I'm nearly back to 9 stone I vary at the mo Sometimes I can weigh 9 sometimes it 8.12 Nearly 9 hubby says Anyhow I'm trying to stick to 9 Or after 9 my body can't seen to cope with either sticking at a weight or going over 9 lol I got to try n see someone about my skin I suppose I think it maybe pimples white pimples I don't know :( Everything is expensive to see someone here though Prob is in the states too Thanks for advice and sorry for the long post again Glad your a lot better now Funny what life throws at us and we still carry on Well I'm trying !!!!!!!!! Specktra ladies help me take a lot of my mind it doesn't help my purse though thank you Hun

beautycool

oohh pretty...I love your Chanel fragrance display too!!!!!
Thank you chik :) I bought the glass candle plate from amazon uk prob sell them all over the place Hun :))))))) I do like it I thought I put my chanels on there as they are my favs But I may change it in a few weeks time lol knowing me

beautycool

My little boy is starting nursery Tomorow and I'm so worried but he seems ok at the moment lol he be ok it's me that won't be His only going for three hours one day a week that's all we can afford really being we have a mortgage now I feel so bad as I don't work now my hubby's the only one that's working he said I don't need too and just look after the kiddies n home suits me fine as don't have no one breathing down my neck now apart from hubby lol Anyhow it don't make me stop feeling guilty We have moved 24 or more miles away from family n friends just to afford our own place nice !!!!!! Moved away from my stepdads church where his been burried for three years this year It's a nightmare So yer no wonder I feeling crap Oh and er nearest town big shopping centre is what 18 miles away maybe more if a good day 20 mins but can turn into 45 mins with delay Especially if bridge is closed Where as nearest town was only ten min walk before I feel isolated abit I do drive but won't drive to anywhere I don't know These are other towns nearer but no major shop centres everything I buy I do it online sucks big time I'm out in the sticks now we got sheep living about ten min walk away lol madness

Latest posts