Guerlain Fall 2014- Kiss Kiss Collection

Knope2012

I just received my Les Violines and the lipstick Red Hot in the Kiss Kiss formula. I love them both! I especially like the Kiss Kiss formula, as it's very moisturizing and long lasting. I'll be going back for a few more.

Icecaramellatte

I completely ignored this thread until I saw swatches of the all the lipsticks. I think on Sara's site. Anyway, I like a lot of the colors and the formula seems right up my alley. I like the looks of the forever rose glitter and all. Adding to my fall wishlist now.

Icecaramellatte

Some new and amazing close-up and on-the-lips swatches of the KissKiss lippies http://evonnz.com/2014/08/guerlain-kiss-kiss-2014-lip-swatches/

I'm shamelessly fangirling all over these...
These pics are really nice. I want to check out:

-300 Golden Girl
-304 Air Kiss
-305 Forever Brown
-320 Red Insolence
-322 Red on Fire
-323 Spicy Girl
-340 Miss Kiss
-363 Fabulous Rose
-364 Pinky Groove
-365 Pink Romance

This list is pretty long but has my top picks. I like the looks of many of the others as well. I guess I just need to figure out which store to buy them. Who will give points, gift cards? etc. So many stores are doing this now. Plus, I'm not sure I want to go to my regular SA anymore. She wasn't so nice last time I went and I heard some negative things about her on another board.

EllaS

These pics are really nice. I want to check out:

-300 Golden Girl
-304 Air Kiss
-305 Forever Brown
-320 Red Insolence
-322 Red on Fire
-323 Spicy Girl
-340 Miss Kiss
-363 Fabulous Rose
-364 Pinky Groove
-365 Pink Romance

This list is pretty long but has my top picks. I like the looks of many of the others as well. I guess I just need to figure out which store to buy them. Who will give points, gift cards? etc. So many stores are doing this now. Plus, I'm not sure I want to go to my regular SA anymore. She wasn't so nice last time I went and I heard some negative things about her on another board.
Neiman's is running a gift card event on qualifying online purchases through tomorrow. I think the KissKiss lippies apply so you might want to check it out :)

I have a running list myself but haven't bought any yet because I'm trying to make sure I get all the fall LE stuff first. I think 300 Golden Girl, 366 Fall in Rose and 342 Fancy Kiss will be my first purchases, but 341 Peach Fizz, 344 Sexy Coral, 323 Spicy Girl and 304 Air Kiss probably won't be far behind!

BreeMakeupGeek

I absolutely freaking love these lipsticks. I have Excessive Rose a bright but juicy opaque hot pink, Very Pink a semi bright layer 2x for opaqueness?

beautycool

Ah sorry ladies it was rouge kiss have just googled the number 325 and it's come up as rouge kiss :) I didn't actually know as it doesn't say rouge kiss on mine just the number

beautycool

That's the next lippy I plan on getting. Guerlain has a set up on Nordstrom that has a full size lippy 325, nail polish 121 & mini mascara for $58.
Brill I wouldn't get it as I already have it And I think it looks ok on me but I don't do reds a lot :( It seems a good offer though Got other stuff I need to get:) I'm so glad I got the holiday meteroites :) I am waiting for my frirnd to post to the uk I'm so greatful As I didn't know if they would be released in the uk and five days or so after I ordered them they were realised in the uk lol But tbh I thought they be realeased in nov/dec

BreeMakeupGeek

Brill I wouldn't get it as I already have it And I think it looks ok on me but I don't do reds a lot :( It seems a good offer though Got other stuff I need to get:) I'm so glad I got the holiday meteroites :) I am waiting for my frirnd to post to the uk I'm so greatful As I didn't know if they would be released in the uk and five days or so after I ordered them they were realised in the uk lol But tbh I thought they be realeased in nov/dec
I know what you mean 325 isn't a blue-based red & you need a couple of swipes for full coverage. I do however love the color. Thank you

BreeMakeupGeek

Hi I have excessive rose that was my first purchase of kiss kiss lippy a few months back prob two And I have a mini red one that just has the number on it as it's a sample Then I have a peachy colour I don't know the name of as I cannot rember If I take pics later I will post them That pink one omg it's so pink lol I do like it though When I had bought both mine there was only a few swatches out of four as I was very early buying them in the uk There was hardly no swatches
The peach lippy I think is called Peach Fuzz & yes it's a gorgeous color....I can't wait till Sephora VIB sale so I can pick up a couple. I also love 300 Golden Girl.

beautycool

Hi made a mistake it's not that peachy but maybe a nude on me I had posted before a few swatches I'm going to see what it's called 325 lippy it gives me full coverage in one swipe I just think it can be a better red for me :) my hubby said he liked it lots on me but mmmm not sure think it's just me not liking reds on myself much :( thinking I cannot pull them off Will look for the name of the other lippy

beautycool

6ef0c4ab_image.jpeg
Left fall in rose Middle is the pink one excessive rose And the mini is 325 rouge kiss

beautycool

Not a good picture my hands not steady lol It's a peachy type color in the bullet I cannot explain the colour maybe a type of pink peachy I don't know You girls are better to describe colours

beautycool

I too love fall in rose....ugh I don't need to fall in love with $37 lipstick. ..can't wait for the sale. Do you plan on getting anymore?
Hi Hun ha ha Yer I do want more Yes I agree the price tag isn't kind and just for a lipstick I mean I can tell the quality between a mac and a guerlain lippy it's just so much luscious I cannot spell that I have just tried the rouge on and two swipes really for best coverage but I like how it goes on one coat not to dark JUst very light colour And two swipes does look good I need to google actually what red this is as not blue based maybe that's what I don't like with other lippys I don't know Because of my skin tone prob gone whiter now I cannot find the perfect red I mean everyone has a perfect red right ? And I was nearly crying in mirror let myself badly go since having my youngest some days I don't care what I look like I wouldn't say I was well kept n well groomed but I worked too and had to keep myself looking perfect infront of customers And I liked looking good for me hubby That all changed since having my baby three years ago And giving up my job as moved this year I find that now I have bad pores or what ever it is above my lip line and under and red colours and what ever else lip colours show this up like dots I don't know what to do I googled it the other day and it said about steaming a kettle and putting my face in the steam Anyhow I did that for a week or two Found no bloody difference And just tried that red lippy and OMG That showed it up so I got the lippy straight off :( gees Sorry for long post

BreeMakeupGeek

Hi Hun ha ha Yer I do want more Yes I agree the price tag isn't kind and just for a lipstick I mean I can tell the quality between a mac and a guerlain lippy it's just so much luscious I cannot spell that I have just tried the rouge on and two swipes really for best coverage but I like how it goes on one coat not to dark JUst very light colour And two swipes does look good I need to google actually what red this is as not blue based maybe that's what I don't like with other lippys I don't know Because of my skin tone prob gone whiter now I cannot find the perfect red I mean everyone has a perfect red right ? And I was nearly crying in mirror let myself badly go since having my youngest some days I don't care what I look like I wouldn't say I was well kept n well groomed but I worked too and had to keep myself looking perfect infront of customers And I liked looking good for me hubby That all changed since having my baby three years ago And giving up my job as moved this year I find that now I have bad pores or what ever it is above my lip line and under and red colours and what ever else lip colours show this up like dots I don't know what to do I googled it the other day and it said about steaming a kettle and putting my face in the steam Anyhow I did that for a week or two Found no bloody difference And just tried that red lippy and OMG That showed it up so I got the lippy straight off :( gees Sorry for long post
Awww thats ok @beautycool sending hugs from US 2 UK. I went through a similar situation I was after my last child 220lb mind you I'm only 5ft 1in. I was completely lost in work, family & completely let myself go & last yr I got tired of taking care of every1 else...I had a mental breakdown & thats when I knew I had to take care of me. I lost all/most of my weight I'm down to 140lb & I FEEL FreEaking Fabulous. ..my avi pic is after my weight loss & I vowed to wear Red lipstick more...I feel sexy & empowering in red lipstick. Thanks for sharing your story with me. Have you seen a dermatologist for your facial concerns?

Latest posts