Guerlain Fall 2015- Bloom of Rose

katred

Specktra Bestie
New sheer lipsticks, two new shadow palettes, a new blush and more... http://chicprofile.com/2015/05/guerlain-bloom-of-rose-fall-2015-collection.html Seems like a very soft look for Fall to me. What do you think?

SubwayDreaming

I'm anxious to see what the Wonder Violette (374) lipstick looks like. I'm predicting it's not a true violet/purple.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm anxious to see what the Wonder Violette (374) lipstick looks like. I'm predicting it's not a true violet/purple.
That was (of course) the one that caught my attention. I think that how purple/ plum it appears will depend on how sheer it is. Armani and YSL have sheer lipsticks that are a cool violet, but I somehow have the impression that these are going to be very sheer, so I doubt you'll notice the effect.

elegant-one

Why would it be a Fall collection
amuse.gif
roses don't bloom in the Fall LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks more like a summer collection to me.

Rinstar

Hmmmm I would like this more as a spring collection. In the fall I want vampy, moody, goth, not roses and sheer stuff!

SandraVB79

I like what I saw, but I agree, it does not exactly scream fall. The eye shadow pallette pictured looks a lot like the one I bought in Spring. Also, Miss Guerlain looks like she just woke up from a nightmare, lol! The blush is a must, and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Latest posts