Guerlain Summer 2014

User38

it's not too pigmented.. that's for sure. Colourwise, yes.. but you might have to work it a bit and for the price, not worth it. hth

novocainedreams

it's not too pigmented.. that's for sure. Colourwise, yes.. but you might have to work it a bit and for the price, not worth it. hth
Well for the price I want it to be really worth it hahah. I never seem to find the bronzer that fits with my complexion...I have no desire to look like an oompa loompa.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Would you think Terra Tropica would work on an NW15 complexion? I'm afraid SC would be too dark, although I think it's gorgeous.

Edite: I see that TT has poor pigmentation...hrm...but I fear Sun Celebration would be too dark for me.
Might you have the opportunity to test it in-store? Way too expensive not to get right.

Monsy

Have you guys seen this..?
Possibly Guerlain Summer 2014 Meteorites..

Also search via google and found this: http://sobaka-sobakova.livejournal.com/89854.html

:)
It is already available in asia and i talked to nordstrom cs and they do not have any info if they will carry this or not :(
i hope it's not asia exclusive

Audrey C

I am thinking of getting terra tropica
hmm.gif
I've seen nothing but negative reviews - check the French blogs where it launched earlier.

I know I have more Guerlain in my future, but this won't be it. I'm waiting for the holiday collection for my next indulgence.

Monsy

Yes I saw that blog post, I did not read it but I liked her swatches a lot. I usually never buy guerlain LE summer items, I like to stick to their permanent line. Ok money saved
cheerleader.gif

I am hoping so much for this new meteorites and possibly some nice ones for holidays

vaisforluvrs

I've seen nothing but negative reviews - check the French blogs where it launched earlier.

I know I have more Guerlain in my future, but this won't be it. I'm waiting for the holiday collection for my next indulgence.
I haven't seen any reviews. Do you happen to have links?

Dominique33

Well... the Terra Tropica is disappointing in every way except the pattern:( but if you really want it I don ´ t know what to say lol

Medgal07

Sitting in my cart: Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Tonka Imperiale. Any thoughts?
I wasn't on my radar screen Charisma but there are several favorable reviews on it that might be helpful.
Here's one of many:
http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/04/guerlain-rouge-automatique-in-tonka.html

Monsy

I wasn't on my radar screen Charisma but there are several favorable reviews on it that might be helpful.
Here's one of many:
http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/04/guerlain-rouge-automatique-in-tonka.html
this one is beautiful

lemonshine

I tested Terra Tropica at my local Sephora, well it is not pigmented enough, the texture is quite dry, so I don ´ t think it would be a great highlighter for the face and the décolleté. The Sun Célébration is not a highlighting powder but it is a very good powder/blush. I tested it at Sephora too as I don ´ t want to use mine lol ( too beautiful and I cannot back up it is really too pricey ). In brief I would recommand Sun Célébration
smiles.gif
oh thats a shame, it looked so pretty. Thanks for letting us know!! I will definitely not order online, might still take a look in person for curiosity's sake

Latest posts