Guess who has an interview with MAC??? MEEEEEEEEEE....

Sasha_2084

Good Luck!

I've been a free lancer for about a year and a half and it's awesome!

Would have been hired permanent myself had I not been in uni and traveling home all the time,
winks.gif

Have fun and relax!

iiifugaziii

ALRIGHT!!!!! GO YOU!!!! I JUST had my first interview with MAC a couple of days ago.
smiles.gif
! if you have any questions message me and let me know!! I'm now just waiting to see if I get called back for the next interview
smiles.gif

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
ALRIGHT!!!!! GO YOU!!!! I JUST had my first interview with MAC a couple of days ago.
smiles.gif
! if you have any questions message me and let me know!! I'm now just waiting to see if I get called back for the next interview
smiles.gif

yeah, i read about your interview!! how did it go? keep us posted!
oh, btw, the MAC interviewing process is 3 parts right?

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

yeah, i read about your interview!! how did it go? keep us posted!
oh, btw, the MAC interviewing process is 3 parts right?

you know, I'm not sure. because I could've swore soemone told me the actualy makeup app. part wasn't until the 3rd interview, but I'm going in for my second one and that's the one where I have to bring in a model and stuff. So i'm not sure what the 3rd one will be about if there is going to be one for me
smiles.gif

jeanna

Update!

Here's the update on my group interview with MAC yesterday (Mostly cut/paste from my LJ
winks.gif
)

There were about 8 people in the group, including myself, with 3 interviewers. We all went in and it was a very relaxed atmosphere, even though it was very nerve-wracking at first. We just answered a bunch of questions about ourselves - like our attributes, attitutes, goals, etc. We also talked about MAC, like our impressions of the company, brief history, community involvement, work enviroment, etc. I tried my best to speak up and give the best (and honest) answers I could for every question they threw out there. I have to tell you, much to my disappointment, I was put in a group of REALLY AMAZING people. DAMMIT!! Seriously, everyone there was pretty much already in the industry, and while at different levels of experience and success, they were in the industry nonetheless. Unlike me. But I still tried to represent myself in the best light possible, being real and honest with my answers (cuz there were a lot of kiss-ass sort of answers from people). But I left with a bad feeling that I wouldn't make it for a 2nd interview because it seemed like everyone in my group was STRIDES ahead of me....

until...... I get a call this afternoon saying that my group interview went well and that my resume will be forwarded to the managers of the individual counters/locations that I listed as my preferences. So when they are hiring, they will refer to that stack of 'pre-approved' resumes for 1-1 interviewing. Yay!

So that's my update! I'm happy, no matter what happens from here on out
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

bouquet.gif
bouquet.gif
bouquet.gif
CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING THE 1st PART JEANNA!!!
girl didn't we tell u that u'd do great!!! i'm soooo excited! keep us posted!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif