(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

DILLIGAF

You know Dilli I thought it was just me being finicky, but I think it's the color. It's too yellow. Dior's highlighter that came out with their Transat collex, Golden Shimmer is spot on gorgeous. The formula is good, the color is actually gold and it wears beautifully. Dior missed the mark too with their holiday highlighter. The swatch looks like cornmeal
icon_eek.gif
LMFAO I actually imagined someone with cornmeal on the high points of their cheeks.

purplerinne

does anyone have the Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick in Gold and the Becca Champagne Gold? I can't tell if they are close to each other since BB Gold was LE

nt234

cheerleader.gif
You're off to a great start NT243. I actually like Becca's Opal better than MAC's WoG. You might be able to find EL's Heat Wave, another one of my favs at a
CCO. Are you referring to Becca's Champagne Gold? I haven't used it enough to make a solid judgement on it, but I wasn't wowed, initially. Opal is still at the top of
my Becca list, along w/ Rose Gold. The Chanel Camélia De Plumes is gorgeous!!!
Thanks! I'll definitely check CCO - the ebay prices are just killer. Yes! I swatched Champagne Gold when I bought Opal, and I liked it. It's a lot safer (money-wise) than buying the one that Dior released for the holidays, which actually looks really odd in the swatches I've seen. I'll try Rose Gold next time I go to Sephora. I'm loving my new glow
yahoo.gif

Medgal07

Thanks! I'll definitely check CCO - the ebay prices are just killer. Yes! I swatched Champagne Gold when I bought Opal, and I liked it. It's a lot safer (money-wise) than buying the one that Dior released for the holidays, which actually looks really odd in the swatches I've seen. I'll try Rose Gold next time I go to Sephora. I'm loving my new glow
yahoo.gif
If Dior had only stuck to the formula that they used with Rose & Amber Diamond
ohboy.gif

Medgal07

Where's Dilligaf
th_happy1.gif
Dilli where are you?? See what you made me do!!
girlhaha.gif
Thank you!
th_kiss.gif

BB's Copper Diamond. It just arrived today so I've only swatched it---very pretty. I'm eager to wear it!!!

Medgal07

Okay---so I tried Copper Diamond and I absolutely love it! I was surprised by the citrus scent. It's not obnoxious or anything, it just surprised me. What's even more surprising is that I'm not a sniffer and I have no idea what made me sniff CD!!!
girlhaha.gif

mango13

Okay---so I tried Copper Diamond and I absolutely love it! I was surprised by the citrus scent. It's not obnoxious or anything, it just surprised me. What's even more surprising is that I'm not a sniffer and I have no idea what made me sniff CD!!!
girlhaha.gif
I'm so glad you love it! Citrus scent? I haven't noticed it on mine... but then again I haven't sniffed it. I'm definitely going to go and smell all of my shimmer bricks.

Medgal07

I'm so glad you love it! Citrus scent? I haven't noticed it on mine... but then again I haven't sniffed it. I'm definitely going to go and smell all of my shimmer bricks.
girlhaha.gif
I just got a visual of ladies allover opening their BB Copper Diamond shimmer brick compacts and sniffing
them.

mango13

girlhaha.gif
I just got a visual of ladies allover opening their BB Copper Diamond shimmer brick compacts and sniffing
them.
lol... I definitely went all out on sniffing! My Copper Diamond doesn't have a citrus scent. It just has a typical powder product smell (even though most of the powder products I own don't have an intentional smell to them... I can still smell it like Aphrodite's Shell). I also smelled my other shimmer bricks and they also have that powder smell to them, however it is more mild than CD. For good measure I also smelled some MAC, Shiseido and Estee Lauder... oh and some meteorites (just 'cos they smell so good)!

Medgal07

lol... I definitely went all out on sniffing! My Copper Diamond doesn't have a citrus scent. It just has a typical powder product smell (even though most of the powder products I own don't have an intentional smell to them... I can still smell it like Aphrodite's Shell). I also smelled my other shimmer bricks and they also have that powder smell to them, however it is more mild than CD. For good measure I also smelled some MAC, Shiseido and Estee Lauder... oh and some meteorites (just 'cos they smell so good)!
lol.gif
I smelled my CD again and it is Citrus. I have to get someone in my house to do a sniff test.

purplemaren

:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF]I just got a visual of ladies allover opening their BB Copper Diamond shimmer brick compacts and sniffing[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]              them.[/COLOR] 
Lol, I sniff before I even swatch. I believe you about the smell. I don't have CD, but I get that citrus smell from my mac superb edsf. P.S.i got bronze glow and pink glow, do I need copper diamond?

Medgal07

P.S.i got bronze glow and pink glow, do I need copper diamond?
I don't have either of the glows but I really, really like CD. I like it as much as I like Dior's Amber Diamond!!! Nordie's had it for 10% off. I don't know if that sale is still on
but Sephora also has it. Since they're all different I would definitely add it to my highlighter stash!!

Yazmin

Just got Bronze Glow today an on first impression, I don't like it. That seals it for me now: BB highlighters are just to glittery for my taste and I no longer need to entertain any thoughts of getting them anymore.