Hail, the forum!

everstar

Having utterly renounced all makeup and girly things at the tender age of twelve, I now find myself taking back those solemn oaths in an effort to make myself look more polished and grown-up as I age. It's fun: makeup is like more expensive watercolors for my face. I started my explorations at the Black Phoenix Alchemy Laboratory, where I spent quite a bit of time in the Health 'n' Beauty forum, and they kept mentioning this place in the MAC thread, so.... here I am.

Let's see... I'm 28, I just graduated in May with a second bachelor's degree (first one in English, second one in physics), and I'm sort of catching up to where I want to be. Part of which, as I said, is learning how to look polished. I've got two Kevyn Aucoin books, which I reread periodically to absorb his "If you can make it work, it works" approach to makeup.

I like MAC because their colors run the gamut from subtle and tasteful to OMGBRIGHT, which, as a Gemini, I appreciate.

So... hi!

Janice

wavey.gif
Hi and Welcome! Isn't the BPAL forum great? I look forward to chatting with you on the forums & watching your collection grow.
greengrin.gif