Hair. Hair. Hair.

Will someone PLEASE tell my hair to freaking GROWWWW?!?!

p.s. i'm lindsay. and i'm new!!!
wavey.gif

Pink_minx

yeah just take some GNC vitamins for women, I heard silica, biotin and other vitamins will help your hair grow. Right now Im taking GNC hair, skin, and nails pills twice a day and my nails and eyebrow hair are growing really fast and my skin got clearer! I havent notice a huuuge difference in hair growth yet cause I only used it for a month. But you should get vitamins.

user3

Eat good! You are what you eat! If you can't eat good take your vitamins! When you get trims make sure you only have what is needed taken off but make sure you do get trims otherwise is could slow down your hair growth and plus who wants to take all that time to grow out their hair and end up with split ends?

JunkaLunk

I once heard that massaging your scalp helps it grow... same with rubbing your nails (buffing) helps them grow. And a nurse once told me that Nails are made of hair?? or she said smoehting like that.. hahahha interesting i guess.

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
yeah just take some GNC vitamins for women, I heard silica, biotin and other vitamins will help your hair grow. Right now Im taking GNC hair, skin, and nails pills twice a day and my nails and eyebrow hair are growing really fast and my skin got clearer! I havent notice a huuuge difference in hair growth yet cause I only used it for a month. But you should get vitamins.

aww my girl too my advice,but if you reaaaaly want it to grow get ultra nourish hair from gnc its cheap and WORKS in the past 6 months my hair grew bout 6 inches so yeah an inch a month those pills are awesome

Latest posts