hair perfume other than dessert brand?

ette

you can use anything, pretty much. just spray a little farther than you would with hair perfume because some think the alchohol in it can dry out your hair. if you do it while its wet (i'm sure your not supposed to do this, but hey) it makes your hair lock in the scent. my mom's best friend is a hair dresser and he said that its totally fine as long as its not super close. like spray it and walk in it.

user3

One of the drugstore lines makes one but I can't recall which line. Sorry
ssad.gif

An alternative is to use a light hold hair spray like Clariol Herbal Essences.

I use a product by Redken called Vinyl Glam 02 mega shine spray. It smells really good and and gives great shine without being greasy in my hair. I picked it up for about $9 at the salon I go to. I always get compliments on how good my hair smells.

Dreamergirl3

I use any type of oil based perfume. I actually buy all of my favorite perfumes but in oil form. It's better for the hair I *think* but am not sure. Plus, it lasts a lot longer! I use these perfume oils for my hair and skin, when I want the scent to last. Almost every fragrance out there has its oil version. Nantucket Oils (in San Francisco) does this, but they are very expensive. The ones I've bought are from here: http://www.mybabyshowerfavors.com/perfume/index.htm
they have a great money back guarantee, too.
HTH!

joytheobscure

I really love the scent of biolage products, I just layer the products - spray in conditioner and hair spray - I also spray perfume in my hair. I always hope my hair smells nice.

mspixieears

Marc Jacobs has one, Philosophy Amazing Grace body gloss, and Little Shop of Beauty (Canadian brand) has a few but generally, any fragrance that is oil-based rather than alcohol-based can be used, without any damage to the hair.

Beauty Marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
P.S. I think Umberto Gianni also makes perfumed hair wipes, available at most drugstores. HTH!

omg i'm glad u mentioned this i own the glamour shimmer mousse and it leaves nice gold shimmer in my hair..it looks like it glows and it smells so good...there's also this glamour hair fragrance purifying shine mist and it says that it "banishes any unglamorous scents" and so do the glamour hanky pankies and u can buy them at rite aid(or atleast that's where i get mine)

poddygirl

Lee Stafford (UK hair stylist) has a hair perfume in his line which is now available at CVS stores in the States (it would be in the Boots section, Boots is a UK pharmacy chain). It comes in a little purple bottle with a pink cap. I have used it quite often to get rid of skanky smoke smells in my hair after being out.
puke.gif

Bonnie81

Try to use something w/o alcohol. L'Occitane makes a honey scented body water that you can use in your hair. Aquolina makes a hair perfume too if you can still find it.

Latest posts