halloween make up...

xmrsvindieselx

So I decided to but a french maid costume..and I was to do a nude lip/smokey eye look but I cannot perfect it at all..I end up looking like Ive been punched in my eye..haha is there a good tut I can use?

heres the costume :

costume.jpg

and me if it helps.. lol

ramonmariah020.jpg

hyperRealGurl

i say use greys and black for e/s.... and instead of lining the entire lash line with blk e/s.... only line the lower corner lash line.. haha if that makes sense... use blk track fludline as base if u have some... if not get the softest blk liner u have and color over ur lid area with it then apply ur blk, and grey shadows over that... u can pretty much get away with any lip color... reds, pink, nude.... but yea def do the smokey look... hahaha if i lived closer id hook ya up hehe... ahhhh make sure u post a pic when u get all dressed up

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
i say use greys and black for e/s.... and instead of lining the entire lash line with blk e/s.... only line the lower corner lash line.. haha if that makes sense... use blk track fludline as base if u have some... if not get the softest blk liner u have and color over ur lid area with it then apply ur blk, and grey shadows over that... u can pretty much get away with any lip color... reds, pink, nude.... but yea def do the smokey look... hahaha if i lived closer id hook ya up hehe... ahhhh make sure u post a pic when u get all dressed up

I'm deff doing the smokey look and i'll use your advice
smiles.gif
it looks like im going to georgia halloween morning so you can do my make up :p hehe and you better post your pics up too..i'd let you bite my neck anyday hehehe
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
I'm deff doing the smokey look and i'll use your advice
smiles.gif
it looks like im going to georgia halloween morning so you can do my make up :p hehe and you better post your pics up too..i'd let you bite my neck anyday hehehe
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

haha anytime babe... im struggling to do my halloween mu lol

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
haha anytime babe... im struggling to do my halloween mu lol

well I KNOW it will look sooo hott !!
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif