Has anyone bought MAC brush from stephaniezy?

BellaItalia1969

Girls,has any of you bought any MAC or Bobbi Brown,makeup brushes from this UK seller stephaniezy
s.gif
?

MACs 168 Large Angled Contour Brush New on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 09-Feb-09 10:36:09 GMT)
7933_1.JPG

She has only 1 neutral..sayin it was a fake ...what is your opinion?Photos are not too good so is hard to tell?
Thanks
mac_addict.gif

caffn8me

I would be very wary of buying from any seller that uses stock photos of products rather than photos of the actual brushes for sale.

BellaItalia1969

Sarah,thank you very much
winks.gif
.I was thinking along similar lines... also she sold lots of these MAC brushes,but isn't reg.as business which made me a bit wary!
Thanks again Sarah
smiles.gif

Wanted one of the B.B or MAC foundation brushes, for my sis 18 th b.day
greengrin.gif
i guess I will have to look elsewhere
specktra_rocks.gif

sweets4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Girls,has any of you bought any MAC or Bobbi Brown,makeup brushes from this UK seller stephaniezy
s.gif
?

She has only 1 neutral..sayin it was a fake ...what is your opinion?Photos are not too good so is hard to tell?
Thanks
mac_addict.gif

Hi Sarah,
Sadly I bought a 239 from her, luckly I didnt pay too much for it, i think 7 including p&p, and it is definitely a fake, the handle comes off very easily. It was one of the first items I bought off ebay, so it was my mistake for not researching properly. Personally I do not think any brushes on ebay are real, I know some good people to buy eyeshadows from if you are interested!
Also where in italy are you from?
xLiz

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets4
Hi Sarah,
Sadly I bought a 239 from her, luckly I didnt pay too much for it, i think 7 including p&p, and it is definitely a fake, the handle comes off very easily. It was one of the first items I bought off ebay, so it was my mistake for not researching properly. Personally I do not think any brushes on ebay are real, I know some good people to buy eyeshadows from if you are interested!
Also where in italy are you from?
xLiz

Hiya Sweets,lol i think this was for me ..Sarah is caffn8me...
Yeah the vast amount of MAC brushes are counterfeit!Do not despair though one of my fav UK eBay sellers for authentic MAC is Julie150463
thmbup.gif
you can be guranteed that all her MAC is the real McCoy! Hope that helps ...btw my family are from emilia-romagna area of Italy,near Bologna
winkiss.gif
Ciao for now