has anyone experienced this?

queenofdisaster

wow.. i have about 9-10 weeks to go... and i feel completely drained. this pregnancy is by far harder than my 1st. just because of the fatigue and stuff. my legs feel like they're asleep all the time and i keep putting errands and such off b/c by the time i get ready to go i don't feel good anymore. i have this really weak, naseous, tired, exhausting feeling that just swept over me. kind of like a hot flash?? i don't know. and my hands and arms kind of tingle once in a while, too. what's up with that?! anywho, i am so ready for this child to be born.
weeping.gif

Shimmer

and, depending on the positioning of the baby you may be experiencing the tingling because of that, and changes in your blood pressure.

The tiredness though, aside from normal pregnancy tiredness (hey, you're growing a HUMAN in there y'know!!) is usually caused by anemia.

Do you have cravings for like ice chips?

Shawna

Graham was positioned a funny way when I was pregnant and he pressed on the sciatica nerves. I couldn't feel my legs for the last month of my pregnancy. I was also super anemic. If you need a good iron supplement, try Floradix. It is all natural and non-constipating.

queenofdisaster

yes actually i am craving ice water... and shawna i might try that thanks a bunch.. i just got my bloodwork done last doc visit and i am anemic... i pass out everytime i get bloodwork, even if only a tiny bit. so i'm supposed to go to the doc next wednesday so ill ask them for a prescription for an iron supplement. hehe gotta love that military medical insurance
graucho.gif
but seriously i can't feel my right leg and it's sucking majorly....