Has Bare Necessity Dazzleglass been copied???

gigglepot

Well I bought some things off ebay before I found this marvelous site and now I am intrigued. After reading through all the discussions on counterfeit products I have noticed some of the signs on a Dazzleglass that I bought. EG: The barcode is NOT a sticker... the name of the dazzleglass has been printed on the box and is NOT a sticker.. does this mean it is a fake?? Are there any other ways to tell or are these surefire signs???

Thanks for ur help in snuffing out eBay fakers!

Rach

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglepot
Well I bought some things off ebay before I found this marvelous site and now I am intrigued. After reading through all the discussions on counterfeit products I have noticed some of the signs on a Dazzleglass that I bought. EG: The barcode is NOT a sticker... the name of the dazzleglass has been printed on the box and is NOT a sticker.. does this mean it is a fake?? Are there any other ways to tell or are these surefire signs???

Thanks for ur help in snuffing out eBay fakers!

Rach

Hi Rach
This has been discussed here before - I'll see if I can find the thread.

In this case printed names on boxes is fine instead of the usual sticker. Just an anomoly with Dazzleglass.

Think you should be ok

gigglepot

Thanks so much Julie
smiles.gif
its the first dazzle ive ever bought so I have nothing to compare it to. Its bigger in size than the lustre is that correct?

EDITED- I added stuff that was on a UD box lol.... the other stuff is still relevant to the MAC product i was talking aboiut

julie150463

Quote:
Thanks so much Julie
smiles.gif
its the first dazzle ive ever bought so I have nothing to compare it to. Its bigger in size than the lustre is that correct?

Quote:

EDITED- I added stuff that was on a UD box lol.... the other stuff is still relevant to the MAC product i was talking aboiut

No problem
thmbup.gif

Yes the dazzleglass is much longer

julie150463

Quote:
Any ideas on the barcode being printed and not a sticker?

The ones on mine are printed
thmbup.gif
Think MAC try to keep us all on our toes lol