ilovexnerdsx

soo as you ladies know, i dont get much money
weeping.gif
but soon i'm going to have about a hundred dollars for MAC
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
sooo here's my shopping list.. let me know if you really like something or recommend that i dont get something or if i should get something else instead....thanks so much
lol.gif

shimmermint shadestick

try on pac/strobe cream (IF they still have it, if not i'll probably get:
crimsonaire shadestick
sharkskin shadestick)

i need a white shimmery shadow that has good color payoff...any ideas?

fix+ spray

andddd im giving myself about a $20 leeway cause i'm sure once i'm there i'm going to fall in love with something
graucho.gif

thanks!

Jaim

I dig Shimmermint & Crimsonaire, but not Sharkskin. I think I'm just scared of it. Haha. If you're into greens, try Lucky Jade shadestick too, I adore it! Also try some paints if you haven't already.
smiles.gif

Happy shopping!

YvetteJeannine

:cartwheel: Yayyyyy!!! Isn't it nice to have extra $$$$ to spend on MAC!?!?!! Good for you!!!

I think Crimsonaire is a good one for a S/S...but; if you can buy two (which it sounds like you were planning on buying at least two), I would recc. you go w/ a neutral Shadestick (or Paint..if you don't have one..Stilife is my personal fave.). A couple good choices for neutral s/s are Shimmersand or Beig-ing. You can always buy Shimmermint later:thumbsup:

Annnndddd......I would say you must must must get Shimpagne MSF!!! I just got this last week (yeah, I missed it the first few times it came around
fool.gif
), and I L
eyelove.gif
VE this stuff!! I would say you should go for this, as well...Every MAC gal needs a MSF!!!! PS: The Mineralized E/S Duos are gorgeous too!!

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine

I think Crimsonaire is a good one for a S/S...but; if you can buy two (which it sounds like you were planning on buying at least two), I would recc. you go w/ a neutral Shadestick (or Paint..if you don't have one..Stilife is my personal fave.). A couple good choices for neutral s/s are Shimmersand or Beig-ing. You can always buy Shimmermint later:thumbsup:

i have shimmersand and i LOVE it! i love using it with mythology...so so gorgeous!
greengrin.gif
thanks!
and i'm debating the msf...i guess ill have to see it in person
smiles.gif

<3!!

Latest posts